RoyalNational park run Friday night 11/11/05

RoyalNational park run Friday night 11/11/05

Hay guys got my roster today and I got Saturday off so just putting together this late minute cruise

Meet at Homebush P6C at 8:00 pm leave at 8:30

We will go down centenary dr going south (changes names to Roberts rd then king georges rd and then princes hwy) making shore we follow princes hwy

Then we get to the entrance of the RoyalNational park (farnell av) just stay on this rd we will stop at "bald hill lookout" (the last lookout of the park then we will head to Heathcoat

Mc Donalds for some double 1/4 ponders...

Thanks hope to see some people there

Craig

If you can get some interest from a few members I will be there. I live right near there so I could meet you at the loftus carpark which is on the left hand side of the highway just before the entrance the Nasho.

I can't put a face to your name, have you attended any of our previous cruises :D :D

ill have to see im crap with directions and ill have no idea how to get back from heathcoat

LOL :unsure:

unless somone is going back towards sydney or penno or anywhere near parra rd so i can find my ay home haha

ill have to see im crap with directions and ill have no idea how to get back from heathcoat

LOL  :unsure:

unless somone is going back towards sydney or penno or anywhere near parra rd so i can find my ay home haha

i will guide you back Justin!!

OK People in Line with the new suggested model for cruises i will be applying it to this cruise.

I will place the cruise details in the cruise details section and move this discussion to the cruise discussion section.

cheers

Bill

If you can get some interest from a few members I will be there. I live right near there so I could meet you at the loftus carpark which is on the left hand side of the highway just before the entrance the Nasho.

I can't put a face to your name, have you attended any of our previous cruises :D  :D

no have not been on any of your previous cruises

its on all the other toyota forums...so should be a good turn up....

HAHAHAHAHAAAA GREY DONT LIE!!!!

BILL and JUSTIN.......VOy is getting arranged!!!!I say we all cruise and be wedding cars instead!!!LOL

Hey Sonny, you goin for the Nasho run tonight?

By the way I fitted my aerial, looks great. I also ordered my Remus exhaust today, should have it fitted in time for the monthly meet.

I think i may have to give this one a miss as i have to take my missus to work at 12am and pick my mum up from work from the city from anywhere between 10.......12!!???? but i might come past to see the guys at p6 though!!!!???

hmm nt sure if im coming if i do probably cant get there till 9:30 so just depends if your all still there or not

also

need to know if sunny and bill is going

i will stop at loftus oval (on the left heding south)(be for farnell av)

say about 9 9:15 if people from down south want to meet here??

how was the run guys ???

it was awsome there were about 14 cars we lost a guy from this forum when we were on homebush bay dr (he was at the back) sorry dude :unsure:

yup, only me and YDOIT4 went to homebush but we lost him on the way to the servo :blink:

puzzle man when will you post the pics up??

sorry i couldnt make it guys sounded like it was a pretty sweet turn out

see thats why you need to buy CB radios stop being laZY guys there not that expensive that way people dont get lost

anyways cant wait to see the pics see you all soon

remember our monthly meet is coming up so keep it free also hint hint putting up a big cruise date soon so keep an eye out guys

sorry i couldnt make it guys sounded like it was a pretty sweet turn out

see thats why you need to buy CB radios stop being laZY guys there not that expensive that way people dont get lost

anyways cant wait to see the pics see you all soon

remember our monthly meet is coming up so keep it free also hint hint putting up a big cruise date soon so keep an eye out guys

yeah, i want to get a CB radio too, but there's so many on the market and quite a big price range too, so which one do we need?? any suggestions??

man just go to a store ask a person to show you where they are and basicly i payed i tyhink $120 for a pair with a base charging station

has like a 4km range and 40 channels and stuff thats all you need

for a decent single one you only need to spend roughly $60

so EVERYONE GOGOGOG lol