help with supercharging or turbo charging

Tallville24

The current "kit" I am aware of is the HKS and the TOMS S/C kit for the 2GR in the Lexus IS350, at a cost of $10-15K+ which you look into. However the Aurion is FWD so I dont think it would be a direct bolt-in.

Your best bet is getting a TRD S/C and sticking that in. Best to check the FAQ's for this. Anything else would be a custom job.

The current "kit" I am aware of is the HKS and the TOMS S/C kit for the 2GR in the Lexus IS350, at a cost of $10-15K+ which you look into. However the Aurion is FWD so I dont think it would be a direct bolt-in.

Your best bet is getting a TRD S/C and sticking that in. Best to check the FAQ's for this. Anything else would be a custom job.

Not really. The charger and the necessary parts (manifold, belts, pulleys etc) will almost cost you as much as a custom kit; especially if you buy new, Geniune parts (which you may very well do given how rare the TRD Aurions are). Also, the standard TRD pulley is very small so you're pretty much capped at the boost maximum (whatever that is, I don't recall anyone knowing how much boost the TRD runs).

A custom setup may very well be a better way to go, if it is done right.

Buy a TRD Aurion. Save yourself thousands of dollars

Smartest post in the thread.

• Like 2

We should start a members betting comp..... to see when the next newb will ask this exact same quest again....I say within 2 months.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/TRD-Aurion-2007/SSE-AD-1136301/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

Heres your fix! ^^^^^^

God they can't give these things away now after 120k.... 19k!!!

Step back in models.. but still better looking than the 2011 model.

• Like 1