Finally

Hey guys, I have finally got a Sportivo. I pick it up on Thursday, but its not the 03 Red one, instead its an 04 Black one, less Km's but its standard (hey i aint complaining!!!) I cant wait to drive it. I took it for a test drive, and to show my dad, and they let me take it from Moorooka to Loganholme, by myself so my dad could see it.

YIPEE!!! :D

welcome to the club.

word of the wise though the people r great on here but NEVER say anything here unless your 150% sure your right.lol

youll get burnt otherwise.

also never ask a question unless you done a full search on it.

other than that the site and club is great helpful definatly worth being a member of.

welcome to the club.

word of the wise though the people r great on here but NEVER say anything here unless your 150% sure your right.lol

youll get burnt otherwise.

also never ask a question unless you done a full search on it.

other than that the site and club is great helpful definatly worth being a member of.

LOL! iv noticed that! but arent all forums like that! :P

LOL Buddha have you got your beer goggles on again :D But I'm pretty sure his avator says he's from the southside of Brissy so I guess we'll see you on Thursday night at Data3. Check Club meets and Events for info :D

YAY, i expect to see you on thurs night then :P

Yeah probably, althought i might have driven the wheels off it by then hahaha. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I did join the site a couple weeks back when it looked like i was getting a red one, hence the screen name. Is it possible to get my screen name changed to Ashs Black Rolla???

hey buddy and welcome nice to see another stivo owner on the forums i think our next plan is to take over the world

until i bought one i didnt even know about them now i see them everywhere hehe

anyways as for people burning you down dont worry about that just ask northy him and i are BEST mates hehe we never argue

anyways there is going to be a HUGE cruise and meet coming up early next year so be ready for that one but thats something myself and a few other organisers have to talk about

cheers hope to see some more posting from you

later

LOL Buddha have you got your beer goggles on again :D  But I'm pretty sure his avator says he's from the southside of Brissy so I guess we'll see you on Thursday night at Data3. Check Club meets and Events for info :D

Sorry, confusing Ash with Corzza ... my bad! Buddha "all-knowing" my a$$ :P

haha CORZZA only been a member for a little while and already claiming to have an effect on people

gees mate your good hehe

so you coming to our monthly meets on the 29th

you must come

haha CORZZA only been a member for a little while and already claiming to have an effect on people

gees mate your good hehe

so you coming to our monthly meets on the 29th

you must come

If i have my car by then!!! Castlehill toyota claim i will be here in the next week! <_< lets see!!!

but i can always use my mothers ultima if i dont have my car!