Projector Lamps

Ragh_1

Can i please get some advice on where i can buy a set of projector lamps for my 06 Corolla Runx. i have been searching around and it seems that there isnt any projector headlights. I have, however seen some tail lights.

Edited by Ragh_1

Hey man, welcome to the forums =)
As far as I know I think you'll need to get custom/retro-fitted projectors.
A while ago when I searched on eBay I couldn't find any headlights with projectors pre-installed for our particular headlight shape.

I found sets for the US Corolla, even the facelift Corolla in Europe but can't find the one for our Corolla which has the tear drop head light.

Hey man, thanks for the feedback.

I have found the same search results as you have. Real bummer and most searches lead the South African site.

Now I have go look for some companies who do retro fiting......hoping it doesnt cost me a fortune....

by the way....you have a neat Corolla Runx.....

Cheers man, only mods so far are BC BR coilovers. More to come ;)

There's a few retrofitting companies on facebook if you try search a few pages.

E.g. 'The retrofit source inc.' on facebook. They are based in US though, not sure if that's covenient for you.

If you have spare time,patient and know abit of electrical wire,then you can DIY it yourself.

Check out this site http://www.theretrofitsource.com/

I know someone who's done it themself and was told the hard part was the wiring, but once it was finish it look bloody hot and unique.