06 Aurion missing Bluetooth feature?

eXtremist

I can't seem to find the Bluetooth feature in my Aurion, do all Aurions come with Bluetooth?

If not, is there something I can buy from Toyota?

Edited by eXtremist

Hey meow(notsureifserious?),

Your car falls into the first generation, and in the pre-facelift range in particular. In the list of pre-facelift models, including yours, the AT-X, Sportivo sx6 and Prodigy models did not come with Bluetooth connectivity. Unless your car is one of those models, then there's something wrong with it.

If your car doesn't have Bluetooth connectivity readily available, you can try installing a different head unit sourced from Toyota themselves, a second hand one elsewhere, or simply purchase and install an aftermarket one containing the feature. Otherwise, you can use a Bluetooth adapter to save yourself the hassle.

Edited by Noodle Boy

MOTOrola ROKR T505 are an awesome bluetooth unit that work both within the unit and put calls and music through your radio. Much better than a Belkin one I had before. Works on all brands of phones. They may be superseded now but you can get 2nd hand ones for about $30+.

You might wanna go with stock 2012 model stereo upgrade and take advantage of the screen as well.

Even the facelift model stock stereo bluetooth is crap.

Check this one out:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221285453031?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Got it in my car tho.

• 2 weeks later...