Tiny bubble in my tint

hey guys

when i was washing my car today i noticed 2 or 3 really tiny bubbles in my rear window tint and i think one tiny one on the side...

is this normal? is there a way to get rid of em? was only tinted about a month ago..

the bubble is really tiny .. like the size of a bubble in a soft drink

Cheers

is the bubble on the triangler part on the rear window?

nah they are all sorta in the middle

ok ill call the guy tomorrow

den it might b a problem .. yeah give dem a call .. i got a tiny bubble on the top triangle rear window.. but no big deal coz cant really see it till u put ur face into it :unsure:

Even if you can't see it, it's best to get it fixed straight away if you only have a limited warranty.  As time goes on, a small bubble becomes a big bubble.  This is where lifetime warranty comes in handy.

yeah its life time warranty :rolleyes:

Has the bubble just appeared? Some bubbling is caused when the tint is applied and settles over time. Usually 2 or 3 weeks. If these bubbles have been there since day dot and haven't reduced any, then yeah - straight back to them. If they have been there since the tint was applied and are slowly getting smaller, then give it another week or so.

The best way to help the tint settle is to treat it like a pot plant and give it heaps of sunlight....

Has the bubble just appeared?  Some bubbling is caused when the tint is applied and settles over time.  Usually 2 or 3 weeks.  If these bubbles have been there since day dot and haven't reduced any, then yeah - straight back to them.  If they have been there since the tint was applied and are slowly getting smaller, then give it another week or so.

The best way to help the tint settle is to treat it like a pot plant and give it heaps of sunlight....

nah its been there since i got it and hasnt gone away .. i left it in the sun for two weeks straight and not better...

haha bug under your tint

how did the guy miss that LOL

i have some small little bubbles appearing on my little rear triangle wheel too

i think ill give him a call soon and get it looked at

i can assure you he will have a winge about it but (gees mate is that all)

oh well stuff him i payed my money

as for the triangular sections that is very common !!!!!! if it doesnt bother u then who cares if its under warranty the get em to fix it but just make sure it is b4 summer so its not too hot !!LOL i made that big mistake!!LOL Ummm i think i better get my windows tinted now its hot dddeeeeeerrrrr stupid me!!!!as for your bubble get and applicator or even a credit card with very clean soft "felt" and a "PIN" prick the bubble and smooth it with the applicator!!!yay no bubble......BUT.......This may have been cause by sum oil or residue from a cleaning product E.G. crappy evil armour-all (it has to be the most evil s...h...1...7 know to cars!!!! in this case popping it with a pin wont do anything!!!LOL

Edited by "RuNx"

haha so in other words

dont do anything LOL

best bet would be if its under warranty NOT to prick it with a pin cus otherwise you WILL void your warranty and then the guy wil be like

whatever mate get lost

hehe we dont want that do we

other than that if you dont have tint warranty then sunny's idea is a top idea cus there is nothing else that can be done