Front Bumper Tow Hook Cover

Aquib

Hi Everyone,

This is the first time I am posting to this forum. I am a proud owner of a 2008 Toyota Aurion and like to keep the appearance of my car to the best. I noticed that the front bumper Tow Hook Cover is missing (fallen off/stolen - dont know) and want to get it replaced.

I want to know

1. If I can buy it from an online store

2. Will if come in the same colour as my car (which is silver)

3. How much am I looking at in terms of cost.

Thanks in advance

Aquib

Best bet would be a wrecking yard. If you're lucky, you will find it on your colour. Otherwise, cant see a panel shop charging you more than $50-80 to spray it up. I know that price sounds a bit big but dude gotta mix paint for a 10 second job. Try toyota dealer, could work out cheaper. I'm guessing your local totota dealership would sell a bucket of these and probably have them on the shelf.

@Loagan, thanks for the replying. I understand that the panel shop having to mix the colour and hence charging me for it, but what I am afraid of is the dealer trying to price gouge even though they have the right colour off the shelf. I will be contacting phil gilbert Monday morning to inquire.

@Drew, if you can find me one at the Wreckers, that would be awesome. Thanks Mate :)

I bought the cover that goes over the keyhole on the drivers door from Toyota, it cost $10 and was only available in raw plastic. Bought a tin of touch up and undercoated and painted it myself was not hard at all.

Hey mate .

Didn't find your cover boss and one I did find was black an a bit well stuffed hah.

I recently got this from toyota for.$16 I agree with pah check them out first if not there are 2 sliver Aurions under wreaking on gumtree

6014c2b6a994f72358140db4c6534b8c_zpsb43f

Hey mate .

Didn't find your cover boss and one I did find was black an a bit well stuffed hah.

I recently got this from toyota for.$16 I agree with pah check them out first if not there are 2 sliver Aurions under wreaking on gumtree6014c2b6a994f72358140db4c6534b8c_zpsb43f

so you did end up getting one ;)

Hey mate .

I recently got this from toyota for.$16 I agree with pah check them out first if not there are 2 sliver Aurions under wreaking on gumtree6014c2b6a994f72358140db4c6534b8c_zpsb43f

Haha yes thankyou Mr Firth, is still in the shed, can't do it yet I had a bit of an accident on the way home yesterday.

Poor little rabbit

Hey mate .

Haha yes thankyou Mr Firth, is still in the shed, can't do it yet I had a bit of an accident on the way home yesterday.

Poor little rabbit

awww shheeiittt, good job you didnt lower your car more, could've been alot worse :P

Hey mate .

Poor little rabbit

awww shheeiittt, good job you didnt lower your car more, could've been alot worse :P

Yeah dam right feel sorry for the rabbit. They normally hop this one popped....

Could you look up this above part for Aquib at work bro. Just the tow hook cover firthy??