My Levin - Dyno Sheets

Pippy

3 Sportivo's ran at the dyno day. Lance run early before the heat kicked in and put down a nice 114kw atw and Superdave with 101kw(i think with problems)I run a lot later due to Northy stopping for a toothbrush and toothpaste :P and could only manage 112.7kw at the wheels. By about 10am the heat was getting pretty intense with the temperature in the workshop above 29 degrees C and outside in the sun about 33.

All Corolla's went well considering the conditions and opened the eyes of a lot of Mazda owners. The 2 1zz's that ran were putting down numbers close to sp23's and other Mazda sp20's etc. The Sportivo's were out of the reach of most of the Mazda's by about 10kw or more. Lance and I also beat a 1jz Soarer N/A auto that only got 111kw. A VN SS got 136kw at the wheels while a Laser turbo with lots of mods got about 230kw apparently but we had already gone to cool off in my pool.

Thanks to the Mazda boys for the day and to Trent and crew from Mercury motorsport for the use of the premises as well.

• 1 month later...

when speaking of dyno figure peter its always talked about being at the wheels ..... if anyone tells u figures were at the flywheel i'd ask them so did u pay $2K+ for an engine dyno and if they say no then they got one of those estimations done which u never know if they are even close as its just an estimation ....