Sads in sydney Thursday Dec 29th Meet 8pm @ villawood

xoom

serious? we went back the same way trying to find any red wreckages but luckily we did not find any...haha

I didn't see any cops on the way back, maybe he passed us when we were chatting at the lookout. We screamed our way back as well, and luckily saw no cops too. Maybe it was just a lucky night for us :D

You buggers!!! I lost you cos as we turned into the park a cop pulled in behind me so i had to do 60 for a fair bit untill i pulled over and he went on by! I think he spotted us pull into the park and followed us in.

It was freaky! cos i didnt know if he was gonna do anything! Did any of you meet up with him?

I decided to turn around as i thought there were more! Hope this guy never nabbed any of you! Cos you guys were screamin!

Hey glad to hear you are alright, we all got a bit worried. We didn't see one cop & we had no traffic on the way down. We all took it pretty easy anyway. The Nasho is a good drive even when your crusin'. Anyway its shame you missed put, maybe next time.

By the way, your car is looking & sounding great.

See you at the next meet. :D :D

hmmm ... well we didnt see any cops at all which was good .... well atleast he didnt pull u over and give the car a look over cauz if he'd looked at ur exhaust u would have been in a bit of trouble .... NO MUFFLER = $$$$ + Hassle.

mate zee was testing out the newly installed koni's so i wouldnt imagine the video's/pic's are going to be good to see as he would have been all over the road ;) :P ;) :P

Corzza, i did see a car parked on the side of the road when we were turning into the natio park and immediately the thought of a cop came to my mind. I was the 3rd last car and i did remember seeing your car fall behind slowly but didn't think too much of it and thought you would catch up. Lucky for all of us i guess ;)

Cooley/Bill, i think the Konis were setup a bit too stiff for the Nasho run.. i was bouncing everywhere but i had VERY good grip out of those tight hairpin corners. I guess 1.5 degrees -ve front camber helped a lot too but the Konis are stiff as, but as soon as i got back on the smoother surfaces.. ahhh bliss! :D

My mate holding on to the camera in the back seat was going like "drive faster drive faster" but when i did he couldn't hang on! They were screaming in my ears constantly "35km/h, 45km/h.. slow down slow down!" :blink:

Great meet/cruise anyway, 1st time i've done the nasho run and it was impressive! I want to thank Bill for organising to meet up with Craig the Snowflake and all that turned up! It was a pleasure to meet everyone there and also the "Snowflake" after getting to know him on this forum in early 2004!!! :ph34r:

Pictures and video i will have to see if its actually worth posting up here :P

Cheers,

Zee

@ Daz yeah i was trying to flash the rolla infrint but he didnt notice anything!

@KT as serious as a heart attack!! he follewed me for about 6km then i pulled over into a side road and the gate was locked! so i did a U turn waited for 20min for someone to call etc nothing so i went back cos i didnt want to see another cop!

@blkrolla! Thanks bro will see you at the next meet but maybe i should keep my distance lol! "i musnt attract attention!" Blah!

@Ken i was flashing you but i didnt want the cop to see me flashing you! or else he would have probably pulled me over!

@Xoom a risk but hey its worth it! I would lie to the cop anyway! Im not on the point system yet just international driver s so the most i can get is a big fine!

@ Zee it was a scary experiance cos as we pulled out of the little parking lot before the left into the park i decided id go last! never again! Whoever would have been last there would have ahd the same problem!

Anyway we pull into the park and im doing 80km/h behind ken and all of a sudden i see this car pull up behind me at a hell of a speed! but keeping his distance! I could just make out lights on the roof! I thought maybe a park ranger was after us! I slow down for a 25km corner and hes almost up my a$$ i see the lights and police written all over! I just SH** myself! i had no ones number. and i dont hink anyone had mine!

Im never going last again! :) Thanks for the concern guys!!!

yes .... well i had a two way.... Craig had a two way and dave had a two way .... would anyone else remember to bring theirs ????????

Seriously guys you need to get urselfs a 2 way as its the best possible way to communicate with everyone else ....

Guys,

Well im back in sunny HUMID brisbane again :)

HUGE THANKS!!!! to all those who came to say g'day!!! Esp to ZEE who made a trip after getting his new KONI's installed and then drove 2 hours from wollongong to get here...

Justin - POOR FORM!!!!!

Bill - You are a top bloke ;) thank you so much for showing me around the place and taking me to some great food and activities....( i swear ill win my money back at aqua golf)

Daz - mate you sure made that 'stock' stivo move along the nasho run well done :D

Dave - Get that sillycar back on the road next time i am there mate....oh and get that exhaust looked at :)

Pete - MAn you missed out on all the fun...... :( oh well thx for joining us with that crazy race pipe and CAI setup ;) (that thing better have some support next time i see it ;) )

Zee - Great to finally meet you...and your black stivo sure does look and handle the goods now :) cant wait for those crazy torque steer vids :P

Cooley - a very quiet acheive....he keeps up well :D

Daniel - thx for handing over the project to me mate...i hope to get it working soon :) and great to chat to you .....apart from the logon...logoff....logon...logoff...of msn :)

Grahame - love that remus muffler ;) thx for the guided tour home also you are a top bloke you remind me of 'iceman' fom topgun :D .....

Sunny - nice conquest man...and dont forget my 'goodies' list also :) ill be expecting them for my birthday in april :)....... oh an what was the type of...rat...i mean dog that you had again...that thing i swear was tripping in E's :P

To anyone I forgot soz but it was such a busy trip and so many new faces etc ;)

oh and FYI - there might be a wedding down sydneyway in the not to distant future...

oh an I will also be back again in sydney around march/april :D

till then boyos :D

Sads

Good to meet you bro! im organizing the support for it! Custom by no other than me! race pipe will be coming off soon getting a full cat back 2 1/4 inch system with one of these !

>>14807.jpg

Guys,

Well im back in sunny HUMID brisbane again :)

HUGE THANKS!!!! to all those who came to say g'day!!! Esp to ZEE who made a trip after getting his new KONI's installed and then drove 2 hours from wollongong to get here...

Justin - POOR FORM!!!!!

Bill - You are a top bloke ;) thank you so much for showing me around the place and taking me to some great food and activities....( i swear ill win my money back at aqua golf)

Daz - mate you sure made that 'stock' stivo move along the nasho run well done :D

Dave - Get that sillycar back on the road next time i am there mate....oh and get that exhaust looked at :)

Pete - MAn you missed out on all the fun...... :( oh well thx for joining us with that crazy race pipe and CAI setup ;) (that thing better have some support next time i see it ;) )

Zee - Great to finally meet you...and your black stivo sure does look and handle the goods now :) cant wait for those crazy torque steer vids :P

Cooley - a very quiet acheive....he keeps up well :D

Daniel - thx for handing over the project to me mate...i hope to get it working soon :) and great to chat to you .....apart from the logon...logoff....logon...logoff...of msn :)

Grahame - love that remus muffler ;) thx for the guided tour home also you are a top bloke you remind me of 'iceman' fom topgun :D .....

Sunny - nice conquest man...and dont forget my 'goodies' list also :) ill be expecting them for my birthday in april :)....... oh an what was the type of...rat...i mean dog that you had again...that thing i swear was tripping in E's :P

To anyone I forgot soz but it was such a busy trip and so many new faces etc ;)

oh and FYI - there might be a wedding down sydneyway in the not to distant future...

oh an I will also be back again in sydney around march/april

till then boyos :D

Sads

Wedding bells eh Danthuyer????? Ahh well there goes the "snowflake" getting any more new mods :(

as much as she likes to drive it also...it will be going im affraid

id rather spend the money on better things and save up for a new car in the process ;)

hahaha

well if/when that happens mate, let me know what u want for the rear skirt and the CAI :D

as much as she likes to drive it also...it will be going im affraid

id rather spend the money on better things and save up for a new car in the process ;)

hahaha

well if/when that happens mate, let me know what u want for the rear skirt and the CAI :D

no worries mate the skirt and CAI both come with a connecting car to make sure they go well together ;)