Help choosing a new rear bar

vitagen

hello everyone,

my friend's in hong kong at the moment and hes picking up a new bodykit for his echo ( hehe )

and i want him to get me some stuff from hong kong, TRD grille and new rear bar and front lip,

does the hk version of our sportivo ( runx? ) have the same front lip as ours? and with the rear bar which one do you recommend that fits our stivo skirts and the lip? can i get a different lip from the sportivo one?

thanks!

hello everyone,

my friend's in hong kong at the moment and hes picking up a new bodykit for his echo ( hehe )

and i want him to get me some stuff from hong kong, TRD grille and new rear bar and front lip,

does the hk version of our sportivo ( runx? ) have the same front lip as ours? and with the rear bar which one do you recommend that fits our stivo skirts and the lip? can i get a different lip from the sportivo one?

thanks!

yes HK has the runX. i've seen quite a few. most are auto and are the pre-facelift tho, haven't seen the facelifted versions yet. quite a rare car in HK. some of them have different headlights. still the same shape as the prefacelift stivo, but running the H4 bulbs without the bulb cap. i know TRD HK still has the CF TRD front grille in stock (1 or 2). not sure about the bumpers. the other thing is. with the rear bumpers, most of them have the muffler cutout at the wrong side of the car, that's if u get JDM rear skirt/bumper with the cutouts. obviously u could mod your exhaust to exit the passenger side if u wanted. if u want rear skirts/bumpers with the muffler cutout on the correct side, u might have to try the europeans.

Edited by shaohaok

hello everyone,

thanks!

yes HK has the runX. i've seen quite a few. most are auto and are the pre-facelift tho, haven't seen the facelifted versions yet. quite a rare car in HK. some of them have different headlights. still the same shape as the prefacelift stivo, but running the H4 bulbs without the bulb cap. i know TRD HK still has the CF TRD front grille in stock (1 or 2). not sure about the bumpers. the other thing is. with the rear bumpers, most of them have the muffler cutout at the wrong side of the car, that's if u get JDM rear skirt/bumper with the cutouts. obviously u could mod your exhaust to exit the passenger side if u wanted. if u want rear skirts/bumpers with the muffler cutout on the correct side, u might have to try the europeans.

Toyota Hong Kong does not sell the RUNX offically. The ones you saw were imported ones.

:)

hello everyone,

thanks!

Toyota Hong Kong does not sell the RUNX offically. The ones you saw were imported ones.

:)

yes, i know. richburg seems to import a couple along with all their alphards and harriers

in mongkok where all the car shops are you can find a white fielder which is owned by one of the shops. that car however is modified by trd shop. the trd carbon mesh grill is ~$250 plus shipping. c-one if you are interested is over $300 without paint.

the lip you can choose c-one but you would have at least a 4 week turnaround time.

the thing is my gf drove my stivo and kinda cracked the lip and its loose, can i get a direct replacement from HK is it alot cheaper? also should i just get a brand new back bumper or should i just get a rear lip? anyone got some pics? cos i need to forward that to my friend in hk to get it for me, 4 weeks is okay for turn around time because he wont be back unitl mid feb :D

the thing is my gf drove my stivo and kinda cracked the lip and its loose, can i get a direct replacement from HK is it alot cheaper? also should i just get a brand new back bumper or should i just get a rear lip? anyone got some pics? cos i need to forward that to my friend in hk to get it for me, 4 weeks is okay for turn around time because he wont be back unitl mid feb :D

what pics you after? which model?

if u buy the toyota rear lip, dont forget to cut a hole! as mine is melting!

hey big bum

i just want whats available in hong kong so i can choose and get my friend to get it for me if the price is good over there =D, i just want front lip and rear lip, i love my stock stivo skirts

hmmmm i'm not sure what's available in hong kong. if u find out whats available, i can hook you up wif pics and info no doubt :D