driving style

where would you prefer to drive:

in the suburbs/city: low speed limt, traffic, cruisy but lot of action and people(to see your car).

around corners, more fun, but less gripand less speed

or on the highway/freeway: boring but the speedo's the limit

which one?

Edited by travino85

Neither, quiet country roads with alot of bends.

i like the road that u drive on to get down into gosford.. heaps of bends downhill, and then chuck a U turn at the bottom and do the hillslimb which is even more fun IMO and its two lanes both ways so lot of room hahah

My driveway :D

jk! I love those windy roads in the forests up in the mountains... so shady and smooth~

But if I had to choose from one of those 3 preferences... deffinately the highway... :D

Edited by BigBum

Well i do love the twisties such as the ones here in sydney in the National park run but due to having a kit, lowered springs and shocks that are starting to pack it in due to drives through the national park and other roads like it ....... I'll have to say cruise or freeway for now!!! <_< But thats until i get better brakes and coil-overs!!!LOL ^_^ ^_^

twisty country roads.

(behind Coffs theres Sh#tloads :D )

But then again....Short white knuckeled 200km/h+ bursts down the freeway are pretty hard to beat for thrills

Yeah, there are some great roads back of Coffs ... especially the ones with unrestricted speed limits! ;)

twisty country roads.

(behind Coffs theres Sh#tloads :D )

But then again....Short white knuckeled 200km/h+ bursts down the freeway are pretty hard to beat for thrills

Yeah, there are some great roads back of Coffs ... especially the ones with unrestricted speed limits! ;)

Unrestricted aye...<scratches chin> I need to get out to Coffs, hehe. Actually I heard there is an awesome place out west where you can drive on salt flats that stretch for miles...that would be fun, 200km/hr drifts anyone?

My favourite places to drive/style would have to be everything but the highway cruise (the Freshmaker is very loud at 110kmh haha) - i like my twisties, even though i am running stocko sussy <_< and i dont mind my fill of busy city driving, being one of the louder cars on the road, the rolla draws alot of attention from pedestrians :D I also like doing drag strip runs...but that is another story :ph34r: