Are any of you on the list ?????

I didnt even thing a site like this existed ..... i wonder what the legal ramification are ?????

Anyway just register .... its free .... and it will let u search for number plates by state .... I checked and im not on there .... are any of u ??????

http://www.idiotdriver.com.au

• 2 weeks later...

This is certainly an interesting website, but I have concerns that not all complaints are legit.

For example, a lot of people have reported other drivers for keeping in the right-hand lane, without clarifying the circumstances. Some people think that you should keep left on any multi-lane road, whereas the road rules specify that the rule only applies at speed limits over 80 kmh and/or if there are "Keep left unless overtaking" signs erected.

Its therefore possible that some drivers have copped a spray on this website, even though they were perfectly within their rights to do what they were doing.

My favourite so far is the guy at on the Bruce Hwy at Narangba (north of Brissie) who was peeling prawns and throwing the shells out the window while sitting on 100 kmh ... I'm flat out peeling one of the little buggers standing still! :P

EDIT: Just found an example of what I'm talking about ... theres a post on the site having a go at a guy who was sitting in the right hand lane and then turned suddenly into a servo ... fair enough about the sudden turn, but this was on Wynnum Rd at Tinglpa (southside of Brissie) where the speed limit doesn't exceed 80, nor are there any keep left signs, so he was perfectly within his rights to sit in the right hand lane.

Edited by Buddha

Why is my name brought up Jin Diesel.

Even if it is, it was you who probably put it on there.... :angry::lol:

Man believe me im trying to put you on it!!!You deserve to be there as the most notorious in NSW (sydney area)LOL :lol::lol: :P