kits for corollas

ey guys im new to the site my mate told me about it ey...ive got a 2002 late model corolla nearly 03 model but yer ummm well iw as lookin at kit and rims for it but its soo hard to find kit and rims i like

what kits r available for the sedan 2002 - 2003 model that u know of and do use guys have any pics this would be a great help thanks heaps as i really am in need of a kit asap...might buy myself hp design rims nice 5 spoke ones or maybe some bling ones...lol a lil bit of 18 inch chrome racing ones...

can u give me ure opinion on rims and also pics of kits as im keen ey thanks heaps any helpw would be greatly apreciated

lookin at eyelids too...heres my car and rims i like

post-1669-1136727305_thumb.jpg

post-1669-1136727393_thumb.jpg

Edited by rolla_kid

ive seen a few rollas wid them 9spoke rims and personally i reckon their hot! my frens getin a set for his ascent and im thinking of get a set for myself. im not to sure bout the kits available, but if your looking for cheap eyelids or grilles, just go on ebay like me :)

unless you really like the advan copy i would suggest you choose another style as that one is quite old and copied many times. get something more unique or later style.

The 9 spokes are classic and still look really nice. My gf has a shadow chrome set on her silver Ascent!

Although, as soon as you fit rims your going to have to lower it!

As for eyelids, there were a set on ebay recently fairly cheap, there are always eyelids on there from time to time.

what kits do use all have and where do i find a sik kit for my rolla im soo soo keen on getting a kit ey i got the dosh and everyting been lookin on many car body kit sites and they dont seem to stock any which is soo gay ......... what ones r urse...and how much they cost and any pics when u show me ure kit please... i need help please

301060uy.jpg

modellista gialla version skirts

copies of this are easy to get but for the real ones you need to order from japan and will cost you about $800 unpainted

quite hard to see in the pic but in real person or on a light coloured car they pretty low

now that ride is a nice Ride trust me i can vouch for kcorro, iv seen in quite a few times and it always looks great with those side skirtz on... now if he didnt have them... id have to think... damn stocko =D

Now all kcorro needs to do is wack on 2 trd stickers on those side skirts and he is sizzling ^^

(p.s kcorro im gonna need another 2 trd stickers soon ^^; ull see why when you get back =P)

301060uy.jpg

copies of this are easy to get but for the real ones you need to order from japan and will cost you about $800 unpainted

quite hard to see in the pic but in real person or on a light coloured car they pretty low

where would i get those rims? i want i want

301060uy.jpg

where would i get those rims? i want i want

me too :(

for the copy carmate in sydney usually has them in stock if you do not mind the complaints many people have about their products and services

in melb techieonthemove can order them in

but for the real ones which are very strong you can play cricket with them but very light weight can only come from japan

for the copy carmate in sydney usually has them in stock if you do not mind the complaints many people have about their products and services

in melb techieonthemove can order them in

but for the real ones which are very strong you can play cricket with them but very light weight can only come from japan

I went to carmate and asked them what they had for my sportivo. bloke just said "oh you have to go website"...... okay and out i went with a wallet full still.

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum and would like some help/opinions. I just bought a corolla which came kitted but i want to change it...i'm from the caribbean and I cannot get anything locally to buy for the car.. I am willing to import a kit if it looks really good. Any suggestions?

post-1713-1137506936_thumb.jpgpost-1713-1137506972_thumb.jpg