Satellite Navigation

Cosmo

Destinator v3 or version 3 is the older version and Destinator PN is version 5. As you can see, newer version means new maps are added in. I have both Version 3 and PN but given that you have a newer version, might as well use it right? ;)

• 2 months later...

Just an add on to this thread, Another tick in the TomTom column is that they actually support their products. Today they released an update to pretty much their entire range offering further features and added functionality. The additional features aren't really minor either... they are quite considerable additions bringing the older models up to par with even some of their later models. I guess i am just impressed they have done this for the entire range, because a lot of companies wouldn't bother updating their older models in order to force people to update.

PS - No i do NOT work for Tom Tom or any related company! haha just loving the updates... now if only they released free mapping updates ;) haha