New Stivo owner.

According to someone I know who works in sales at Toyota, there are only 4 white and only 1 black Sportivo in the country.

Apparently there are over 30 silver but i'm not sure about the other two colours.

Get em while they're hot ppl!

I heard 2 Blacks, limited red and limited white. Dealers wont give them up at all my dealer spent a week trying to get me black red or white. I had to settle for one of the (what i heard was 40) silvers.

I pick it up this weekend ... btw hi! :D

Nothing wrong with silver mate! My track record at shows proves the "theory" that silver always looks the goods B)

Before all you black owners get up tight that black looks better then I think black looks good too but only if I am the one preparing it for a show B) (Hey Northy :P )

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all

got myself a "Mica" 05 Sportivo late last year. 'appearantly' second last one shipped into QLD as per Albion HQ sales guys.. wouldve picked this colour of all of them . road grit disappears in the metal twinkle of it, looks clean all the time till you wipe it. got it for $29k with extended warranty upto 6years ,couldve gone $28k but i went the extra 3years to try and help my resale as i plan to hold this for 3 yearish+ with my usage i'll prolly only clock up 60K on it max. dats me plan anyhow.

i like the white with goldish 17" alloys, looks very wicked

wouldve been second choice, but i only could pick from mica or black

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, sorry for bringing up an old post but what has shaohaok modded in his car, it sounds mad!, i want to make my stivo sound and go like that.

Thanks again Mickey_tee, i tried looking in shao's garage but nothing, had no idea it was the same as northy's one :o. Well atm i am gonna save, but thinking of getting TRD CAI, then investing in CES exhaust and headers. That should do the trick, man i am addicted to the sound of that car, watched that video so many times :P.

well, i think when shao had the car it didnt have a CES exhaust, but im not sure what it actually had! CES is a good option, probably one of the best out there for our car. if u want real info though why dont u PM shao? im sure he'll be more than happy to help u out

Hey guys, sorry for bringing up an old post but what has shaohaok modded in his car, it sounds mad!, i want to make my stivo sound and go like that.

Dunno why u'd want ur car to go like shoa's ... ahem northy's i mean its one of the slowest ones on the forum :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

flame suit on :P :P :P

Hey guys,

Well i have just ordered the TRD CAI from trdsales.com, getting excited, damn race pipe it just aint gonna be legal :P , ahh well ill have to save up for the headers/extractors and CES exhaust system, maby fly and clutch upgrade aswell. Suspension one day, but i am aiming for the stock looking sleeper Sportivo :P. (well as much as a sportivo can look like a sleeper)

Dunno why u'd want ur car to go like shoa's ... ahem northy's i mean its one of the slowest ones on the forum

flame suit on

OI LOL

also had a TRD CAI and headders, TRD Clutch and flywheel, low kings and koni adjustable shocks.

Most of that list now resides on my car :lol::lol::lol:

As for Northy's car being slow.... he needs to clean all the crap out of it(laptops, modems, computers, clothes, shoes, spanner sets, socket sets and whatever else is packed onto the back seat or in the boot)

If he does that it'll run 14.6's all day long :P :P :P

Hey guys,

Well i have just ordered the TRD CAI from trdsales.com, getting excited, damn race pipe it just aint gonna be legal :P , ahh well ill have to save up for the headers/extractors and CES exhaust system, maby fly and clutch upgrade aswell. Suspension one day, but i am aiming for the stock looking sleeper Sportivo :P. (well as much as a sportivo can look like a sleeper)

Dunno why u'd want ur car to go like shoa's ... ahem northy's i mean its one of the slowest ones on the forum

flame suit on

OI LOL

Bro go for the CES trifecta so much cheaper!!! Trust me wish they released the pack sooner cause I spent a fortune with TRD sales!! :rolleyes: Have seen the dyno charts for the CES CAI v's TRD and the winner is.. you guessed it CES. Best mod so far for me anyway! Next up CES exhaust :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by 76ACC

also had a TRD CAI and headders, TRD Clutch and flywheel, low kings and koni adjustable shocks.

Most of that list now resides on my car :lol::lol::lol:

As for Northy's car being slow.... he needs to clean all the crap out of it(laptops, modems, computers, clothes, shoes, spanner sets, socket sets and whatever else is packed onto the back seat or in the boot)

If he does that it'll run 14.6's all day long :P :P :P

and then he wakes up with a huge smile on his face :D :D and then quickly relizes it was only a dream :( :( and that im still running quicker than him B) B) and there is nothing he can do about it :lol::lol:

just wait until my car goes on a diet over the weekend Bill :P

Not 2 worried dylan if u under cut my time atleast it stays in NSW :D :D :D :D :D

On a side note if we ever met on the street not saying i condone street racing :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: atleast we know wat the result would be ;) ;) ;) ;)

just wait until my car goes on a diet over the weekend Bill :P

Not 2 worried dylan if u under cut my time atleast it stays in NSW :D :D :D :D :D

On a side note if we ever met on the street not saying i condone street racing :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: atleast we know wat the result would be ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tickets to the Policeman's ball all round :lol::lol::lol: