Amp under the seat?

E-Gene

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of getting an amp to power my front splits but I do not want it to take up any space in the already small Stivo boot. Do you guys know if it would fit under the driver's seat? Thinking of getting just a 2 channel amp so it shouldn't be too big, but I'm just not sure if there's enough space under the seat.

Thanks.

i've got mine under the passenger seat. no knows that its there! the only give away is that the rear mat curves a little upwards.

Exactly the same as me.

I have an alpine M420 amp and it fits under the passanger seat like it was just meant to be there.

The only bad thing is remember not to carry your girlfriends sister in the back with dirty feet after she has been horseriding.... :( My amp was a little dirty to say the least.

Anyone that sits in the back seat i tell them watch out for my amp. I make sure that the back seat is pushed back that little bit extra, that way u cant tell its in there

Yup...so low that it went below the belt.

Thanks for your advice guys. Will be looking for an amp to power my front splits soon.

Peekay, you mentioned before that you'll be able to help me with installations? :rolleyes: