My New Rims

qkslvr

Hi Guys

I haven't posted on here in a while. just letting you guys see my new rims. They're KSpeed Circlar from Tempe Tyres in Sydney. Got el'cheapo Nankhang tyres but they'll do for now for my current budget. Getting the car lowered this weekend. roughly a 2" drop

anywayz. let me know what you guys think

gallery_123_182_54456.jpg

gallery_123_182_55928.jpg

Edited by qkslvr

those rims look awesome! i wanna set like that too...but it's a little bit $_$ ... project EL CHEAPO doesn't have the budget for it i think... what suspension u putting on it? and is that a scuff mark i see on the front guard? :o

thanks for the comments guys.

I'm getting kmac springs for my car. aparently they are custom made for what ever drop you're after. i meaured a 2" drop would be safe with minimal chance of scrubbing as the tyres sit just under the guards.

The tyres are 215/40/17. they're Nankang's. from what i've read from previous posts, they're not exactly the best of tyres but they'll do for now. saved the money for the springs. The way i see it, by the time these things wear out, i'll have saved up enough to get better tyres. The Nankangs won't make much of a dif for regular street driving and the springs will atleast improve performance to a certain extent.

what i really wanted was a set of Pippy's coil overs but budget doesn't really allow for it. :(

BTW. I though the meet was next weekend. :blink:

I'm getting kmac springs for my car. aparently they are custom made for what ever drop you're after. i meaured a 2" drop would be safe with minimal chance of scrubbing as the tyres sit just under the guards.

The tyres are 215/40/17. they're Nankang's. from what i've read from previous posts, they're not exactly the best of tyres but they'll do for now. saved the money for the springs. The way i see it, by the time these things wear out, i'll have saved up enough to get better tyres. The Nankangs won't make much of a dif for regular street driving and the springs will atleast improve performance to a certain extent.

what i really wanted was a set of Pippy's coil overs but budget doesn't really allow for it. :(

BTW. I though the meet was next weekend. :blink:

check the meets thread ..

its this sat ! ... come along mate !

• 3 weeks later...

How much are the kmac springs? And where did you get from?

Edited by neK