Cost of paining bumper

Hey everyone,

I just scratched my bumper and I was wondering what would be the approximate cost of repainting I would be looking at. My car is a Blue Corolla Conquest 05.

This is my first car so I'm really at a loss about what to do about it. Any suggestion would be very much appreciated (I'm from Hobart if that helps). 

Thanks.

Edited by ToyotaCorollaConquest05

Hers what I know mate

mobile dent and scratch repairer will come to u and be under $200 note he paints it on the car and blends in. What means is not a respray from end to end 

typically the small smash repairers will do a respray for $200 but you might have to supply the bumper removed.

More professional smashies will charge upwards including toyota look about 800-1000

Often the small ones take cash. Supplying the item means less labour hours. Got any photos of the scratch?

If you're fussy you might like to take it to prestige repairers those have lambos and exotics always in the workshop. But that doesn't necessarily mean they will treat a corolla the same haha

• 3 months later...

Silver is most difficult especially on the plastic bar which is a different platform to sheet metal. 

Normally if you just paint that you would see a difference especially in direct sunlight unless that whole side of the car is repainted to hide the section that got painted.

they won't quote you the whole side they know you won't like to pay for more than necessary so they paint just that spot hoping you aren't savvy to know or tell the difference. If you do, they will spin all sort of tech and marketing to sound like there's no problem and they are right.

for that I would surely just take it to a mobile visit you doer. Not worth the expense or hassle to go to a smash repairer for the above reasons unless you bat down and request to for the whole repreay

4 hours ago, Malsvir said:

i was considering one of those mobile stratch repairers, but i dunno how much i'm looking spending.

Get them to quote you on it. You are not obligated to have it done if you can't afford it.