Weight of Sportivo rim + tyre... i cant believe it!!

Dennis_ZZE122

• 2 weeks later...

thats still pretty bad

the rims im buying in 19s for my commodore are only 5 kg a rim

so add tyre and inflation and thats still less than 10kg

still doesnt change the fact that you have to drive a commonwhore..

ill take my heavy rims and small car over one of them

stop being a loser

what does me driving a commodore got to do with the weight of rims

ok sorry ill word it differently

i can get 19s with tyres that weight less than 10kg so the stock sportivo rims are way to heavy in my opinion

there you go is that better you homo

stop being a loser

i can get 19s with tyres that weight less than 10kg so the stock sportivo rims are way to heavy in my opinion

i dont think its THAT bad .. tyre and air is around 6-7kg is it not? then the rim weighs about 10kgs..

What do buddy clubs weigh? 7-8kg per rim?

stop being a loser

typical bogan commonwhore response

was poking fun mate..

take a chill pill and sit down in the corner for a while

BOGAN!

yeah sure you were joking

and how does it make me a bogan cus i drive a commodore

my car brand new is worth 3 times more than yours so yeah whos the bogan now

anyways lay off you like toyotas wich i think are crap thats why i sold it so quickly i like commodores

but you dont see me paying out on the toyotas do you

yeah sure you were joking

and how does it make me a bogan cus i drive a commodore

my car brand new is worth 3 times more than yours so yeah whos the bogan now

anyways lay off you like toyotas wich i think are crap thats why i sold it so quickly i like commodores

but you dont see me paying out on the toyotas do you

Mate you can payout which ever car you like... I dont have one anymore

Yes car brand new is worth 3 times as more... BRAND NEW.. but at least the sportivos dont drop a few K in value every day..

yep if you think so buddy

i just sold a sportivo after only owning it for 5 months trust me the difference from new to selling second hand was a pretty big difference

i sold it for the same price i brought a 10 year old V8 for

if the sportivo was 10 years old it would be no where near that price

you know jack mate stop acting as you do

How about both of you keyboard warriors find ur respective corners or my next post is to lock this thread and raising your warning levels so u cant post without a mod approving ur post. This will be the case if i also find any other thread where this B.S. Sparks up ..... So just Chill ..... One of you drives a commodore the other used to drive a toyota .... i dunno if you have heard the saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder i.e. everyone is going to measure how good something is differently based on what they see .... So we are always going to be confronted with this little arguement of mine is better than yours .... just dont let it spill over as it has here !!!!!!!!!!!

How about both of you keyboard warriors find ur respective corners or my next post is to lock this thread and raising your warning levels so u cant post without a mod approving ur post. This will be the case if i also find any other thread where this B.S. Sparks up ..... So just Chill ..... One of you drives a commodore the other used to drive a toyota .... i dunno if you have heard the saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder i.e. everyone is going to measure how good something is differently based on what they see .... So we are always going to be confronted with this little arguement of mine is better than yours .... just dont let it spill over as it has here !!!!!!!!!!!

couldnt agree more...

Back to the original topic. Weighed my dad's sportivo spare and weighed a stock tyre (yes I have a stock tyre with 100% tread). Then I continued to do some math and came up with a rim weight of 9.0kg give or take a few hundred grams.

definatly to heavy in my opinion but then again the big bling bling rims that came on my car (wich i hate by the way) are probably even more heavy than that again

light weight rims are definatly the way to go but really only for the people going for everybit of speed

i dont think the everyday driver would notice much difference at all

but if your a person that really drives with spirit and drives the car properly then the difference will probably be massive between a heavy and lightweight rim

definatly to heavy in my opinion but then again the big bling bling rims that came on my car (wich i hate by the way) are probably even more heavy than that again

light weight rims are definatly the way to go but really only for the people going for everybit of speed

but if your a person that really drives with spirit and drives the car properly then the difference will probably be massive between a heavy and lightweight rim

Just ask Bill with his new TRD rims

i bet it makes a massive diff

Just ask Bill with his new TRD rims

i bet it makes a massive diff

U were in the car ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) .... wat'd u think ? dunno if u noticed but in 1 of those corners we got a bit of oversteer which im still getting used to ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: not something u regularly experience driving a fwd .....

MRGEN3, I'm not having a go at you here, but 5kg for a 19inch rim is a little of a mark. The lightest of the light 16inch rims are around 5kg. I'd believe a 19 would be closer to 10kg. But I'm welcome to be proven wrong, cos if its 5kg for a 19inch then I'd love to get it in a 16.

so add tyre and inflation and thats still less than 10kg

Does any1 know the mass of the air in the Stivo 16 " wheel ???

:huh::unsure: :P :P :P

I'm guessing 0 grams