gen 3 3sge stainless header

Ajay

as the title suggests, i have a polished stainless steel, jasma approved, header for a 3rd gen 3sge (from an st202) and i want to sell it as i don't have one of these engines.....

i believe they will also fit on to 5sfe and 3sfe motors but i can't be sure. i have made a detailed picture showing the dimensions of the holes so the compatability can be checked.

pics and dimensions follow the link.......

http://photobucket.com/albums/b215/aka_AJ/header/

i'm looking for somewhere around the $300 mark

Edited by Ajay

• 2 weeks later...

Looks hot man, I may be interested - where are you located? Are you negotiable on price?

And just for the record, they wont fit anything other than a gen 3 as the ports are bigger and the studs are a different layout to any other S series engine.

• 3 weeks later...

i would be interested but i'm goin to see if i can get HKS ST202 will fit mine, coz i know they don't fit matty's ST162 with a Gen III 3sge. and i can also confirm that those headers will only fit another Gen III 3SGE.

I'm taking a punt that the top half of the manifold would fit, but the section from the collector thru to the cat is useless in a ST162 - the crossmembers are too different to the ST202.

oh i'm sorry did i not meantions i have a 5th gen... my bad, i'm hoping that my chasis being longer then the 4th gen will mean the headers have more room to get down under the engine and then tuck up b4 the suspension crossmember i have no idea how to find out if it will or not, short of buying them then having to sell them to ross who has the only St202 in queensland that i know of!!!

• 1 month later...

hi, thanks for the replies, i've been off for a while.......

AndyTTR - i'm in adelaide and i'll be negotiable to an extent, and thanks for the confirmation on other models

i could post them but i'd expect it'd cost a fair bit - i paid $20 i think for a 4AGE header (just the top part) from sydney, i'd suggest a courier would be the way to go for interstate

i'll drop it to $275 for now

thanks

AJ