BODY kITS

Hey guys, i drive a 05 model rolla ascent and have been tryin to get a kit for it up here in qld....is it only me or does no one have off the shelf kits for the model...does anyone know of any good joints...that r good quality and cheap????

post-1771-1141046665.jpg

Why not go for the genuine Toyota Kit from your local toyota dealer. :D

hey, yeh bit pricey and it neva hurts 2 b a bit different than every other rolla out there lol it feels like im surrounded by damn sportivo's 24 7 or rollas wanting 2 b sportivos haha

Why not go for the genuine Toyota Kit from your local toyota dealer. :D

hey, yeh bit pricey and it neva hurts 2 b a bit different than every other rolla out there lol it feels like im surrounded by damn sportivo's 24 7 or rollas wanting 2 b sportivos haha

Actually compared to C-One and Gialla kits the genuine Toyota Australia Kits are heaps cheaper and better quality. In my opinion

• 4 months later...

Holy fark, that looks terrible, laughing stock man, like a homologenized veilside copy. Ughhhh

no offence but in my opinion that kit is fugly i given up finding places in melb for good bodykits for my stivo so good luck with your hunt mate

The front bar isn't too bad. Spec_Black has the front bar but that's it. The rear bar is an abomination. Apparently Adrian begged the guy to not design it that way, but...he did.

Bomex kit for RO114 and myself next year though ;)

Oh and yeah, be sure to ring Adrian anyway re: custom kits. He might be able to whack a decent 05 custom front and rear bar up for you.

Actually compared to C-One and Gialla kits the genuine Toyota Australia Kits are heaps cheaper and better quality. In my opinion

i second that. though the abs used in the jap kits are different. the toyota is heavy and thick but the jap kits are lightweight and once properly painted and baked will be strong