(VIC) Kinglake Cruise by Ozcruise

Hi all,

Those who were at the Toymods cruise to the Great Ocean Road mentioned a possible cruise to Kinglake.

Well, Ozcruise have just organised a daytime cruise for 18/03/2006!

Check it out at:

http://www.ozcruize.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1925

Anyone interested???

-m_luke

The problem with these massive cruises is, you will always find at least one *******, and people get lost, turn off elsewhere and its just too much of a hastle. I'd stick with our Tocau cruises.

this man speaketh the truth...

last time we split off from toymods and had a ball by ourselves :) this time we all have radios i think :P

so makes it even more fun

Yes I would stay away from large open cruises, they tend to attract a fair share of idiots not to mention every TOG officer available on the day.

So do I hear you say a night cruise to destination X soon ... ?

We did have a great time after splitting off from Toymods on GOR cruise. Let's not forget that this is something that we decided to do and we actioned it!

If we turn up to this one, we can again decide straight away whether or not we should split from the others and as we all have radios (read: we all *have* radios), we can head off early to avoid idiot drivers and again have another great time and possibly another jump-and-freeze-in-mid-air photo?

I have not been on this forum for too long, but have found some common things that everyone complains about:

(1) we don't cruise often enough

(2) low turnouts on organised cruises - either by extreme late notice or couldn't be bothered.

We now have a cruise that none of us needed to expend any effort to organise and notice was given in good time and when was there a VIC TOCAU cruise prior to the Toymods GOR cruise?

Whenever we are on cruises, we *do* have a great time so why not turn up to this one and again have a great time. That's what it's all about, right?