What are you listening to RIGHT NOW??

Henderson Tillman

Similar to random entry threads such as Word Association and Million number countdown.

Please post the tune you are listening to at this exact moment. Not what you heard yesterday, or what you think is a good song...

Song that is being played as you are posting in this thread -
https://dantri.com.vn/xa-hoi/ky-luat-hang-loat-tap-the-ca-nhan-lien-quan-vi-pham-dat-dai-tai-binh-chanh-20190823143748524.htm

Hmm well i am listening too van morrison "moondance" right now..... but I am not posting it your attached thread as it looks weird..... not even opening it!!

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Damn that's freaky Ash, I have on ELO's album Eldorado playing right now. Always been a huge fan of ELO, and was good to hear Mr Blue Sky in Guardians of The Galaxy 2. Still sounds fresh today as it did way back when music was really music and not just THUMP THUMP THUMP

KAA

So right Tony, Loved Skyhooks, I recall seeing them with The Divinyls and TMG at a local park awesome shows awesome days, RIP Shirley was a down to earth guy in every way

KAA

6 minutes ago, KAA said:

I recall seeing them with The Divinyls

Another great band. Chrissy Amphlett. We lost her too young too. Such a shame. "Sleeping Beauty" was my favourite song. She was a tough woman. A survivor.

7 minutes ago, KAA said:

RIP Shirley was a down to earth guy in every way

Yes he was. I remember him vividly from his stint on "Our House" too. Such a great talent on and off the stage. I was very sad on hearing of his death. We all knew he loved to fly and his helicopter just didn't make it one day.

R.I.P. Shirley Strachan.

• Like 1

Yes Ash great song, I watched an interview with Oprah and Pharrell, he had no idea of the world wide appeal to HAPPY, he was in tears when she played him video of so many people around the world dancing and singing to his song..Dr's Nurses, everyday people being HAPPY..love it mate.

KAA

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, campbeam said:

Heard this song on the car radio [again] this morning. Special significance for me seeing that peope got executed in Saudia for having a party to listen to this song.

Listening to it again right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7dPqrmDWxs

Very cool song Ash. Some countries could use some happiness right now..

1 hour ago, Tony Prodigy said:

Very cool song Ash. Some countries could use some happiness right now..

Happiness is a matter of attitude. Nothing like some good music to assist the attitude process.

Recent posts have got me thinking about when to upgrade to the latest technology. 

Just so happy to get behind the wheel and drive my Aurion. Latest technology can wait until I really need it.

• Like 1