Eyelids

I know several topics have been pasted about this but i still havent been able to get the best answer. I have heard that ignition X has good eyelids, but are they the best around. When i say best i mean good price for what they are. So first question being good place to get cheapish eyelids, but still a half decent product. Second, where is a good place to get them painted, i live in sydney, parramatta area. I dont mind a bit of a travel, but just looking for a place that you guys have experienced there work.... So any details related to either questions would be muchly apricieated. Thanks in advanced, and sorry for being one of the 100th posts about eyelids, but after much searching and reading, i couldnt come up with a firm answer

Thanks!

I know several topics have been pasted about this but i still havent been able to get the best answer. I have heard that ignition X has good eyelids, but are they the best around. When i say best i mean good price for what they are. So first question being good place to get cheapish eyelids, but still a half decent product. Second, where is a good place to get them painted, i live in sydney, parramatta area. I dont mind a bit of a travel, but just looking for a place that you guys have experienced there work.... So any details related to either questions would be muchly apricieated. Thanks in advanced, and sorry for being one of the 100th posts about eyelids, but after much searching and reading, i couldnt come up with a firm answer

Thanks!

Place called DSports in Moorebank, i think i got mine painted for $15 or $25... cant remember.

I'll be popping around on tuesday to get my rear bumper painted due to a scratch, so ill ask him for ya.

Thanks for that mate. you have some more details for the shop. also where did u pick your eyelids up from. Anybody else got any contacts??? Thanks heaps

DSports

Number: 9601 3599

Address: Unit 1/7 Regent Cr Moorebank 2170.

(Its off Heathcote Rd - about 100m from the M5 entrance, kinda in the street behind the 7/11 servo there).

On most occasions you'll get his answering machine as he's in the workshop.

Like i said above ill try to get you a more definative quote when i pop by there on Tuesday.

I got my eyelids from CyberCentury in melbourne, but that was like 1.5 years ago, from memory it was $65.

Check out this thread, these guys got their eyelids + grills for $120!

(I spent $200 for my grill and $65 for eyelids...... man do i feel rorted for buying it early :P)

Edited by neK

DSports

Number: 9601 3599

Address: Unit 1/7 Regent Cr Moorebank 2170.

(Its off Heathcote Rd - about 100m from the M5 entrance, kinda in the street behind the 7/11 servo there).

On most occasions you'll get his answering machine as he's in the workshop.

Like i said above ill try to get you a more definative quote when i pop by there on Tuesday.

I got my eyelids from CyberCentury in melbourne, but that was like 1.5 years ago, from memory it was $65.

Check out this thread, these guys got their eyelids + grills for $120!

(I spent $200 for my grill and $65 for eyelids...... man do i feel rorted for buying it early :P)

David @ Cyber Century in Melbourne (Springvale)

he was my contact for the eyelid and grill group buy!!

individual purchase of eyelid is arounds $45 (after haggling) try $50 including postage (mention Jules/Julian/Corolla Forum)? :D ...or unless u wanna another group buy (5 or more and he's $_$)!! :lol:

u gota good price for the painting though!! i paid $100 for painting eyelids and grill :rolleyes:

Cheers,

RME1 - Jules

hey nek~!

can u also ask how much to paint the grille?

yea no worries mate.

He charged me $20 to paint my grill, and he even fit it on for me for free.

I dropped it off to him in the morning, and picked it up in the arvo. :D

Though it could be more now since he's moved to new premises. :P

Also could you gimme a link to a picture of the grill you want painted, cos judging from your avatar you got a facelift rolla, which would be different to my one (pre facelift)

Edited by neK

yes thats true about being facelift. I take it painting would be no different but as for the eyebrows i take it there is a difference. They do have facelift eyelids avaliable dont they, wheres the best place. thanks heaps

just want to get this straight.. the sedans havent changed there headlights right? So me having an 05 rolla sedan can use the pre facelift eyelids?

cheers

Correct ! ... sedan face lift wasnt really a face lift ... front is the same as before ...

GO TEAM SEDAN ! ...