Melbourne Sportivo Meets

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

some work stuff has come up ( Clients been on my back about their Town Planning submissions ) therefore i cannot go on the whole cruise. i will definitely meet up in the morning for photos etc. and cruise part of the way but cant afford to spend the whole day having fun.... :(

see you all on sunday morning

Sorry All,

Something very important has come up on Sunday and I can't get out of it, so I can't do the drive, but will be there for the 10.00/10.30 meet.

Damn...really was looking forward to a long fanging :(

Woah, by the looks of it, the list of cars is wearing down. It'll probably end up with just sport1vo and myself cruising down the GOR.

Should make a list again or cars that are coming only for the meet up and cars going down GOR.

Anyway, bring your radios if you have them. I manage to borrow one from a friend, she hasn't used it in a while so I hope it still works.

hey guys some unexpected stuff came up with the car, will show the scratches to prove it! (just some minor damage on the front skirt) gotta get that sorted out tomorrow, got the car booked in tomorrow morning at 10am, not sure how long it will be there for, or if it will get fixed. cant postpone bcause i have no time in the next 2 week's, working everyday.

sorry to bug out on the big cruise, esp to sport1vo. appreciate the effort gone to organisng it, will see all you boys soon, with a few more extra kw's too! hope the weather holds up, take heaps of photos.

cheers

-rich

Another good meet up !

2 Echo's

1 Conquest

10 Sportivo's

Despite some tired looks, We met up at 10.30 am at Toyota HQ Melbourne. Once again great to catch up with you all and check out what new things have been added (or removed) to everyones cars. ;)

Sport1vo - Thankyou for organising, definetely agree, we have to pencil in a meet at least once every month to catch up.

Here's some pics from this morning, there will be alot more to come as I was the first to leave and couldn't join in the cruise.

Melbourne - am

TRD_141 & IZZ_FE

Was good to meet a few of u ... i had the black echo (OZECHO) with the SPortivo wheels (used to be on PEEKAY34's car). I was WAY toooo tired to cruise, maybe next time.

Thanks again to PEEKAY34 for letting me take his car for a very quick spin... i neeed LIFT! Maybe one day. :)

lift? everyone has lift, just lift the handbrake above 60km/h...

:D :D

I know TRD 141 knows what i mean...

If we are talking about a handbrakey which turns into a 180degree spin ... the echo will beat you hands down :P Do i hear a challenge?

Thanks Guys about the comments on the car... :ph34r: look forward to having the time to do a a proper cruise and when things warm up a barbieq (not the plastic one) at my place of course when this happens byo