[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

I'll be in Canberra (and presumably free) Saturday the 7th in the morning. I'm driving up from Albury.

I'm keen for the 7th if anyone else is......long time no see peop & a few guys/girls that i have no idea who they are.....i'm so out of it:-)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

STUDY BREAK......6 Assessment Items this coming week ARGHHH >.< :angry: :(

Anyways. This saturday is easter saturday. and that means i got 2weeks off uni :)

so i'll be there if there will be a good turn out :)

but i wont check the forums again till probably Friday so yeah... just keep posting away...

Anyways. This saturday is easter saturday. and that means i got 2weeks off uni :)

but i wont check the forums again till probably Friday so yeah... just keep posting away...

Do you happen to drive a white facelift stivo with NSW number plates and were in civic on saturday night cruisin around??

Do you happen to drive a white facelift stivo with NSW number plates and were in civic on saturday night cruisin around??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure that was me......I wish......Narh it wasnt. i drive a silver/blue conquest sedan.

But i think i know which car your talking about. was it 2 saturdays ago. cos i was out in civic at like 1am i think and saw it.

:toast: 100 POSTS!!!!

Edited by Airbourne128224

Hiya canberrans,

This is as close as I can get for now on my pending arrival (I just know you're sooooo excited).

We will arrive in canberra at about 9am. I've organised to meet another couple of people at the info centre off northbourne. I will wait there until they arrive, which should be at about 11am (though lets face it, we will go for coffees).

If you're interested in meeting, please hold your hand up, and we can organise each others contact details.

Otherwise if you see me, run me off the road and we can chat :P

Hi Peoples :)

its kinda been awhile. so i was hoping maybe we should meet up next weekend?

after next week, i'll be back to uni which means probably no freetime :(

and also maybe someone can help me do the console light mod :clap::clap:

thats if anyone is interested..... :rolleyes:

But yeah lest meet next week yeah.yeah...

i might have foggies by mid next month :) :yahoo:

Sounds cool.

I finally put on the sportivo rims, will get some new rubber this week. Anyone got any good ideas on nuts? Im currently using the stock ones, apart from the nuts looking like crap. I think they need to be a bit bigger.

I put fogs in 9 months ago, still havent wired them up. Can't decided the combo switch with the fogs or just a switch.

-fad

• 2 weeks later...

Built up mucus and infection bad...syrup good.

Man I've been that out of it that I only just realised that you and your bro have my intake for me lmao. I can only 'just' remember talking to Bill!!! :blink:

---------------------------------------REBIRTH OF THE ACT9'S----------------------------------------

Greetings all,

It is time for the Canberra chapter to be re-united. A cruise and bbq is being organised as we speak. From the depths of my own heart I will be supplying all sausages, plates, cups and drinks for this meet.

Given that some people are extremely hard to contact I will ask that contact numbers and/or email addresses be forwarded to myself or micky_tee so we can cement things into place and avoid confusion as to the dates.

Availabilities are to be listed here or through pm to myself or micky_tee.

Yours,

Neil Bates

---------------------------------------REBIRTH OF THE ACT9'S----------------------------------------

Greetings all,

It is time for the Canberra chapter to be re-united. A cruise and bbq is being organised as we speak. From the depths of my own heart I will be supplying all sausages, plates, cups and drinks for this meet.

Given that some people are extremely hard to contact I will ask that contact numbers and/or email addresses be forwarded to myself or micky_tee so we can cement things into place and avoid confusion as to the dates.

Availabilities are to be listed here or through pm to myself or micky_tee.

Yours,

Neil Bates

Good call Rob... its time to Re-unite!

How all you dudes been going?

Apologies for laying low. Things been very flat out!