Pay Back for Street Racer

KAA

So last night saw something that just burst my lungs laughing, for about 3 months we have had an idiot racing his little white Mitsubishi Lancer down our street randomly, he would sit at the end of the street rev his motor and then speed at about 80 plus down the street and out on to a main road. We have tried in vain to get his licence plate but he has some sort of cover over it, we did manage to get some photos but he was way down the road by then. However recent road works along the main road and several side streets have finally paid off as they put a speedhump on our road as many had requested it as many use us as a short cut and never do 50 KPH on the street and well you can guess it, he hit the speedhump very hard and very fast and not only came to a screeching halt, he wiped out his front end and suspension and also 2 streets away is our local Police Station and just so happens a paddy wagon was coming our way. 

So needless to say most of the neighbours including us were out when hearing the impact and finally got to see some justice done. I don't normally enjoy speedhumps but have learned to take it in it's stride and slow down so nothing hits hard or scrapes, as I love our car and the smooth ride it offers when treated like the lady she is

Ty to The God of Speedhumps

KAA

• Haha 2

Hahaha, that is the best kind of Karma Robert. I also live in a street with a 60 kay speed limit and the amount of Morons who do 90+ through it gets my goat, especially the Absolute Morons who drive past at 2am with the loudest bass doof doof crap blaring makes me want to wait outside and throw a brick at them.

Why are people so selfish and arrogant on the roads ??? Are they so caught up in their little world of self entitlement that they forget that we all live in a society they so selfishly use streets where families live ? 

Not many display the slightest sensitivities when they roar through a street with loud doof doof crap at whatever time of day or night and to hear old mate copped his share of Karma makes me Joyous !!

I say thank you to the Gods of Karma. 

End of rant 😀

Edited by Tony Prodigy
  • Like 1

Tony it is a rant that needs to be out there more often, Yes Karma finally bit him hard and I enjoyed a great nights sleep after it. We are in a 50KPH zone and I have no problem with any of our neighbours as all have young children who love to play football kicks on the street, we all try and watch out for them and all get along great, so in a way he allowed a good bonding session for all who came out to laugh and cheer the police.

As you said the lack of respect the lack of manners these days is just so frustrating at times, and really came out into the open with lockdown panic buying and lack of toilet paper, as I said to my beautiful wife at that time I can dig a hole and use newspapers we have if it came too it, I was brought up with a belt from Dad if you stuffed up, and with being taught to respect, to show love, and to open a door or pull out a seat for a LADY. These days some just don't care and show it is all about them and the I want it now attitude.

Stuff them I say I will remain a gentleman 

KAA

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 7:19 PM, KAA said:

he hit the speedhump very hard and very fast and not only came to a screeching halt, he wiped out his front end and suspension and also 2 streets away is our local Police Station and just so happens a paddy wagon was coming our way. 

So needless to say most of the neighbours including us were out when hearing the impact and finally got to see some justice done.

Facts bear testament to his speeding. There is dumb and dumber all rolled up in one. Hope he was crying at least on the inside.

Police report and his insurance claim will be another source of merriment.

I am assuming that speeding will not invalidate his insurance claim but the claims process could be extended and repair delayed.

Karma can just keep on giving. 

• Like 1