• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh cool................so ppl actually care about their post counts ?

isnt everyone happy they have a club lounge now.................their own special room...................lucky we have our silvers lounge too...............more juicy stuff in there.......................:P

the reason is this mish ...

we here as whores ......im refering to the post whores ...

are very very nice and accomodating ppl ... and when other ppl complain .. no matter weather its stupid or not we tend to comply .. just to make them happy .. its as if we are doing something wrong ...

so thats why it gets quiet .. coz all this fuss was made ...

now no one wants to post like we used to in fear of getting told off .. or worse .. starting this whole debate again ..

ME ??? on the other hand ... am not that kinda person ... no one will talk down to me ... I dont let ppl do it to my face .. why would I on a forum ...

and I will ALWAYS stand up for what I believe is right .... and the 1 thing Ive learnt from my years working for a corporate giant ... is that you always always need data to back up what you are trying to say ...

prove it and no one can question you ...

does anybody want to question me and my motives on here ??

anybody want me to prove that "whoring" helps the club .... ????

isnt everyone happy they have a club lounge now.................their own special room...................lucky we have our silvers lounge too...............more juicy stuff in there.......................:P

mish .. its dosent feel like a club lounge .. .more like a punishment room ...

are very very nice and accomodating ppl ... and when other ppl complain .. no matter weather its stupid or not we tend to comply .. just to make them happy .. its as if we are doing something wrong ...

now no one wants to post like we used to in fear of getting told off .. or worse .. starting this whole debate again ..

ME ??? on the other hand ... am not that kinda person ... no one will talk down to me ... I dont let ppl do it to my face .. why would I on a forum ...

and I will ALWAYS stand up for what I believe is right .... and the 1 thing Ive learnt from my years working for a corporate giant ... is that you always always need data to back up what you are trying to say ...

Thumbs up!!

im apart of 5 forums and this is the only one that has this system! :rolleyes::unsure:

all its gonna do is make people afraid that they will get flamed if they dont make a post that isnt on topic

and thats how we want our members to feel dont we mike ...

now that encouraging a warm club feeling ....

Thumbs up!!

im apart of 5 forums and this is the only one that has this system! :rolleyes::unsure:

thumbs up for the club lounge ?? or for the fact that it feels like a punishment room

steve created this room not as punishment but for ppl to freely post.............now thats it is here i dont see anyone posting......................theres no hard feelings really toward ppl that post in the wrong places.................we have spent the last few hours cleaning up the forum and placing threads in the right places................here in sydeny we have a great club community..............look at out meets compared to other states.............we are open to each others thoughts and suggestions.................thats what makes this a great club to be a part of................and yes this is a great club to support and way worth every cent of the $40 for membership................if ppl really wants to have a say in how the forum is run then they should support it........:D

come on ppl wheres the love for wanting to be king or queen on the top of the hill!!

steve created this room not as punishment but for ppl to freely post.............now thats it is here i dont see anyone posting......................theres no hard feelings really toward ppl that post in the wrong places.................we have spent the last few hours cleaning up the forum and placing threads in the right places................here in sydeny we have a great club community..............look at out meets compared to other states.............we are open to each others thoughts and suggestions.................thats what makes this a great club to be a part of................and yes this is a great club to support and way worth every cent of the $40 for membership................if ppl really wants to have a say in how the forum is run then they should support it........:D

come on ppl wheres the love for wanting to be king or queen on the top of the hill!!

mish .. its not all about how the mods make the whores feel ... but others ...

yes steve created this room so we can freely post ....

why did this have to be created in the first place ... ??? Because some ppl who dont support the club were getting the 5hits ????

IMHO .... they can go sit on a carrot ...

it was as simple as dylans first request ... give the mods ability to delete irrelevant posts ...

pretty freakin simple ...

but now instead we have a little play pen in the corner of the room called "Club lounge"

YAY for us !

I thought you liked the idea Jase.

I'm sure what Steve decides to do is for the best for this forum. And believe me, it's not the only forum that uses this technique too. There are millions that do, especially large ones to deal with the whole "whoring" problem.

As for people making suggestions for the site, you don't need to be a Silver member to make a site suggestion or any improvement ideas. Any member can do that. It's whatever that is in Admins best interest for the forum that will happen and that's what has happened. A beautiful Club Lounge that everyone can whore can much as they want without having to worry about anything.

My 0.69cents :D :D :D

I do like the idea ... but only coz it makes other happy .. its a median point I suppose ...

and your right ... ofcourse you dont need to be a silver to make suggestions as such ...

but when a non silver whinges about something small and trivial (spelling) that rubs me the wrong way ..

what right do they have ??? why should they even care ?? coz they dont care enough to pay $40 to support the club ..

hey ...in the end no skin off my nose brandon ...

but Id hate to see this club suffer coz of silly and sensitive non supporting members ...

im so out of the loop... whats going on? whats all this mmmmmm'ing about?

you're a bunch of weirdos!

B) Morning tom did u jzt wake up its mark

alright well i just read up... and to be honest i dont have anything else to say about this whole whoring whinging club lounge business...

i think that this club lounge is a good solution, but i dont think it should have had to come to this... its just all too serious...

i seriously don't understand why it is that people think it is their right to just come on here, have a whinge about the activities people are doing to build a community, scab their free info, and then leave... the people who paid for the silver memberships are obviously those who truly care for the club, and want to see it grow and flourish, and therefore should have more power and influence than those whinging non-silvers...

it also strikes me as completely ridiculous that people can come on here, whine about how they have little time and money, and how the amount of whoring on this site ruins their experience, and it shouldnt be like that becuase THEY need to have a strict concentrated hit of corolla information from the club... as far as im concerned, those people should be forced to accept what they are given if they arent commited enough to make a small donation to the club...

i think its a load of crap that the whores (who are ALMOST all silvers) should have to change their actions because of a few people who got the craps with us... there are so many tight asses who come on this forum looking for an excuse to whinge...

ergh it just drives me craz how mch people whinge about the smallest things in their lives, like a forum not being up to scratch to their personal preference... there are worse things to worry about in life, like financial issues (which you all must have if you can't afford silver memberships).. relationships problems etc... hell if you wanna go big, how bout the problem of thousands of children dying all the time from disease in the third world?

no no none of these things are important as TOCAU being a pretty little tight club with no fun and solid information...

i think this "club lounge" is a bit of a joke... its not a bad idea, and it does make the largest number of people happy.. so good on whoever made it happen... but its a bit like "we're sick of the post whores, so lets just shove them all into this corner so we can't see them" ...

one of the best things about the level of whoring/community on this forum was the way it included certain shy people to get chatting.. i think if i joined a forum, i wouldnt go to the lounge.. i'd see that as a place for the regulars to chat.. i'd go to the place i want information from, and if i saw some silly and fun posts in there, i'd be more inclined to join the fun and games..

oh my goodness im tired... end of rant...

enjoy...