Contact Name:

Sales

Phone: 02 8783 6363

Fax: 02 8783 6336

Address:

Unit 9, 380 Hoxton Park Road

LIVERPOOL, 2170, NSW

thanks heaps!

Not a problem, found it on the Red Line website.

EDIT- YAY King Sam

First time :)

Edited by MRROLA

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LIVERPOOL — Burson - Liverpool

Contact Name:

Sales

Phone: 02 8783 6363

Fax: 02 8783 6336

Address:

Unit 9, 380 Hoxton Park Road

LIVERPOOL, 2170, NSW

thanks heaps!

Not a problem, found it on the Red Line website.

STUPID ME! i was googling just to find a place...... <_<

Google "Redline oils" :)

I sed to go to the mountains all the time when I was a kid, great fun.

Bec and i were up the mountains in July... wait, Bec is up the Mountains every day.... My bad.

It was so cold when we were up there about 8C from memory.

Ive just heated up my meat pie in the microwave. Letting it cool for 30minutes to get the just right amount of heat.

MS and MR Rola you guys gonna come to our monthly meet? :D

Were gonna try and do a "Oh what a feeling" photoshoot where we are all doing the Toyota jump in front of our cars. :D

Hmmmm....rob...dont want to cut u down or anything...

but dont get ur hopes to high up....i have learnt..never give ur number to a chick...always make sure u get hers before she gets urs....

in other news.....im hungry...i sense another meatball sub from subway coming

It's worked for me 3 times in a row before man lol

Wow, this thread is going off today! :D

Re: Temperature - I've been working mostly either outside or in a brand new building that doesn't have air-con working yet..... believe me, I'd rather be stuck behind a desk with some frikking cold air on me!

Re: the Post Office Chick - Don't lose hope man. My ex-girlfriends new beau started his relationship with her while she was still with someone..... me. I swore after that ordeal that I would never cut anyone's grass ever. But that doesn't mean you can't :P

Wow, this thread is going off today! :D

Re: Temperature - I've been working mostly either outside or in a brand new building that doesn't have air-con working yet..... believe me, I'd rather be stuck behind a desk with some frikking cold air on me!

Re: the Post Office Chick - Don't lose hope man. My ex-girlfriends new beau started his relationship with her while she was still with someone..... me. I swore after that ordeal that I would never cut anyone's grass ever. But that doesn't mean you can't :P

Cheers man haha. Meh, I don't have my hopes up at all really. She said she wouldn't mind a drink sometime. If nothing happens the world isn't exactly going to end either :lol:

Makes searching twice the fun...

EDIT: I just read through that again. Dude that's lame. I'd never cheat on anyone :( grr...you poor b@stard

Edited by bADbOYz

French toast & satay sauce???

Normally when ppl mix sweet food with savoury food it shows that the body lacks the vitamin ZINC....you are unable to taste differences...sign of very poor diet...bad health...

Pete....time for you to get on your bike..and stop driving everywhere :P

well I mix the eggs and sartay sauce, then dip the toast, lightly fry until golden, then TADA!

French toast & satay sauce???

Normally when ppl mix sweet food with savoury food it shows that the body lacks the vitamin ZINC....you are unable to taste differences...sign of very poor diet...bad health...

Pete....time for you to get on your bike..and stop driving everywhere :P

yeah, ok DR. Phil :P

You dont believe me?

Zinc has a range of functions. It plays a crucial role in growth and cell division where it is required for protein and DNA synthesis, in insulin activity, in the metabolism of the ovaries and testes, and in liver function. As a component of many enzymes, zinc is involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids and energy.

Our body contains about 2-3g of zinc. There are no specific storage sites known for zinc and so a regular supply in the diet is required. Zinc is found in all parts of our body, 60% is found in muscle, 30% in bone and about 5% in our skin. Particularly high concentrations are in the prostate gland and semen. Men need more zinc than women because male semen contains 100 times more zinc than is found in the blood. The more sexually active a man the more zinc he will require. The recommended amounts of zinc for adult men are 1/3 higher than those for women.

The first signs of zinc deficiency are impairment of taste, a poor immune response and skin problems. Other symptoms of zinc deficiency can include hair loss, diarrhoea, fatigue, delayed wound healing, and decreased growth rate and mental development in infants. It is thought that zinc supplementation can help skin conditions such as acne and eczema, prostate problems, anorexia nervosa, alcoholics and those suffering from trauma or post-surgery. It is always better to seek the advice of an expert before dosing yourself with supplements. If you choose to take a zinc supplement you should not need more than the daily recommended amount unless medical advice says otherwise.