King of the Hill

blue_rolla

hahaha you should've been on the old forum then :P andrew's actually a good bloke.

bec - the forums are now fine since you 2 are off and stopped posting what happened to you, to be honest most people don't care whilst other are just curious.

And i don't care what people think of me, and haven't cared for the last 12 months because if they have to put someone down then obviously they're making up for something they lack. My supervisor at work told me off yesterday for something so stupid and i told him where to stick it :D Don't care who he is :D

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha you should've been on the old forum then :P andrew's actually a good bloke.

bec - the forums are now fine since you 2 are off and stopped posting what happened to you, to be honest most people don't care whilst other are just curious.

And i don't care what people think of me, and haven't cared for the last 12 months because if they have to put someone down then obviously they're making up for something they lack. My supervisor at work told me off yesterday for something so stupid and i told him where to stick it :D Don't care who he is :D

Still cant figure out why it is your still here watching this thread- maybe cause your scared of what will be said about SRC, i dunno, maybe u need to find something better to fill your day

the hyperlink to kill the money genie is broken/doesn't exist! :P

Link became dead. The link gave the exact details of where he lived, what his worst fears were and offered different ways of hurting him.

Was that in a serious?

if you're still holding grudges bec or still upset over a comment on a public forum, then you really need something else to fill in your day...seriously

We've all had it done and don't take it to heart

Get lost.

This is TOCA we treat ALL our member with repect.

If we would like to support one of our fellow member we will.

Phil... Give Dimmy a break... he's one of the good guys man...

the hyperlink to kill the money genie is broken/doesn't exist! :P

Link became dead. The link gave the exact details of where he lived, what his worst fears were and offered different ways of hurting him.

Was that serious?

Well...ok no it wasn't.

Let us call it wishful thinking.

Btw Dimmy I have a split personality. I'm Rob, but I'm also possessed by the spirit of a street racer/car nut called Nelson. Nelson says bad things and is quite synical at times. He thinks he can drive but he can't. That's how he died. What a dumba55.

PS: No I don't let him drive my car, although he has come out sometimes on occaision.

PPS: No I'm not crazy, just f*cked in the head bahahahahaha.

Edited by bADbOYz