• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it may seem funny even halarious but i don't know how to drive manual. I want to but i'm afraid i'll stall the thing. I've started on auto and that's all i know. I wanna drive manual cus all my friends say u can control the cars speed unlike the auto. Is it easy to learn to drive stick? How long will it take for me to learn? Will anyone teach me :)

it took me 5 mins to learn and its like riding a bike u don't forget................it's more about feeling the car then anything.

i taught myself. i didnt like ppl yelling at me. and didnt want anyone else to drive my brand new car home but me. i drove from penrith toyota to glendenning and didnt stall once.

:D

what car did u drive? Did u bunny hop at all?

i bought a starlet for my first car. no bunny hop or jerking...........its smoother the transition when u have a new car = new clutch.........way easier to learn.

*sigh*

My car was parked at a mate's place last night, we went out for a spin in his car, came back 3 hours later and found all the cars in the street has been egged. Cleaned it off as best I could but there's still some paint taken off in places.

I'm so over this s**t.

Edited by Tats

Cheers :D woohooo im gonna get a sticker......i want one of those cute lil ones :)

Tats.... thats BS, sorry to hear, its school holidays they dont have anythin betta to do! I never understood the whole egging cars, burnin signs period everyone went through in high school

i'm setting a reminder in outlook for you!

Bec... remember to become a Silver Member next pay day :P

Thanks guys :D

Do i get a sticker ?

bec i 20 yellow tocau stickers here if u want one i'd be happy to give u one :D :lol:

the stickers u get for free when u sign up are the blue logo on the top left hand side of the page u get one small and one large from memory.........the small white ones ur talking about are from the group buy with bill (xoom ).