King of the Hill

blue_rolla

FFS, borrow the memory card you twonk

just to copy them all the my PC for the TOCAU DVD which i'm working on. (almost there, just need some more footage and photos)

g0t king?

I would like to list there most embarrassing you have done or done to someone else

Done to someone

- would have to when I poured olive taparade over the boss at dominos in a food fight, then he had to asnwer the phone while peole could see him :P

Done to myself

- Squirted mayo on my face when I was filling up the squezzey bottle at dominos (and no it wasn't home made), but the hightlight was then saying - "now I know how you girls must feel" :P

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA HA HA

we are all a bunch of funny nunts this morning

depends if peopel want the full DVD box with custom art work printed DVD label, or just something in a brown paper bag :P

and there will be no free garlic breads / brownies / PC games, sorry

$150 per pixel! that cheap for one man stripper show :P

you sooo walked into that :P

Considering there is quite a few pixels in a picture on a digital camera...

one pic could cost you in the hundreds of thousands of dollars....

and i walked into nothing....i stated before there is pics of threesomes...not of one man strip shows...

so pay attention will ya...

I'm taking the laptop and will copy on the spot

no laptops allowed.............we will throw it in the water if anyone brings one............

strictly a relaxing day please...............the less technology we bring there the better.......if u wanna stay on the net then stay home...........its a day meet...................to get OUT of the house.

we all need to get some sun.

please dont forget ur sunscreen ppl...........i'm sure most of us will burn easily as we been covered up most of the year.

you should get a web cam pete and live stream the cruise to the forum so that those that cant come can see what they are missing out on.

NO!!!

NO TECHNOLOGY EXCEPT GPS........CAUSE THATS A MUST HAVE NEEDED THING SO WE DONT HAVE STOP AND OPEN A MAP.