Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apple Computers announced today that it has developed a computer chip that

can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants.

The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker size.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always

complained about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

D =)

I gots me a date on Thursday night :) First one in over a year..... currently taking bets on how badly I stuff it up......

Edited by Tats

I gots me a date on Thursday night :) First one in over a year..... currently taking bets on how badly I stuff it up......

rofl, how hard is it when you haven't had one in awhile? You were probably kidding, but don't think negatively with stuffing up and stuff man. It's the usual talk, be yourself etc. Keep the conversation flowing, with less awkward silences as possible.

It will take her most likely 30seconds for her to decide if your worth kissing/sleeping with. I read that somewhere, I think FHM or something lmao.

Keep it real, that's all I got to say man :D

sylvesterstallonerambopjo7.jpg

Bahahahahaha!

Mish - moofies, seeing the new gay pirates installment, she loves Depp and I'm a bit partial to Knightly

shmicko - yeah I know man, I'm just hopeless, thanks for the advice :D Some mutual friends wanna see the movie too so it's not really a date any more..... *phew*

sylvesterstallonerambopjo7.jpg

Bahahahahaha!

Mish - moofies, seeing the new gay pirates installment, she loves Depp and I'm a bit partial to Knightly

shmicko - yeah I know man, I'm just hopeless, thanks for the advice :D Some mutual friends wanna see the movie too so it's not really a date any more..... *phew*

Even better man, less pressure! End of the night if you have time alone or if your too shy, send her an sms saying you had a good time and you should do it again sometime, just the 2 of you!! damn I'm good :D

412d58d1a0de1f98ffeea12273c80946.jpg

GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL

GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL GROVEL