• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your date liked that song?! LOL she must like anime

Does she have a sister? LOL ;)

No sister man :( She's Korean though...and a hairdresser. So hot man...sooooo hot :wub:

TOCau dating agency strikes again?

EDIT: KING! giggidy

Nope...Rob doesn't need a dating agency lol. Giggidyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I dated her in high school 5 years ago lol. Went out of contact, bumped into her again when I went out for coffee. Hit it off as soon as we saw each other...3...2...1...awwww lol. She's a refreshing change from 'the thing' anyway man. She has values, has her head on, and is hard worker (unlike 'the thing') lol.

Btw Phil, you must have seen Akira before. The Godfather of all Manga/Anime movies!

haha get a haircut like mine rob!! shed love u even more!!!

how are we all?? isnt it a good day 2 jig uni?? hahaha

Actually man I was looking down that avenue. Either that or I'm getting it cut, treated and straightened...then I can go back to the old school 'band' days (I was in an Industrial Rock group lol) and have huuuuge spikes. Bah I'll see.

Ugh...Uni, glad I'm not there to be honest lol. I just vonna work and have money haha.

Actually man I was looking down that avenue. Either that or I'm getting it cut, treated and straightened...then I can go back to the old school 'band' days (I was in an Industrial Rock group lol) and have huuuuge spikes. Bah I'll see.

As your King, I COMMAND you to get huge spikes and dress up all crazy like the guys from Rammstein!

yea man! work work work!!!!

believe it or not, i went 2 uni, slept in the car cuz i was so tired, then went home!!!! didnt even go 2 class!!!

As your King, I COMMAND you to go to the bar!

I havent seen Akira yet Rob, ive got the DVD but I havent had a chance to watch it.

You actually reminded me that I have it. LOL Might have to make some time next weekend. :D

As your King, I COMMAND you to get huge spikes and dress up all crazy like the guys from Rammstein!

Huge Rammstein fan here ;) Yeah, Til Lindemann (singer) had a pretty cool mohawk at one stage. Big fan of Richard K's hair though (guitarist). Spikey and has silver in it sometimes haha. BÜCH DICH!!!

I havent seen Akira yet Rob, ive got the DVD but I havent had a chance to watch it.

You actually reminded me that I have it. LOL Might have to make some time next weekend. :D

Do watch it man. That's what started my passion of Manga way back when I was 13. Classic, absolute classic ;)

I dont think im doing anything tonight, looks like the rain is gonna settle in.

u wanna come a quiet game them?.........i'll make u a hot chocolate if u like to keep u all warm...:D

coz ur posting in other threads :P

awww chicky !! dont drive fast... drive slow :P

LOL true true

Granny speed? HaHaHa if i do that ill be there tomorow :P

I'll go to the nxt one :)

LOL Anyone watch MXc???? A japanese game show on channel V :lol: funny stuff!