Floor Mats for 2006 Aurion SX6

kris42232

Hi all, I recently helped a family friend buy a 2006 Aurion and unfortunately the seller didn't have any floor mats to provide with the car. 

where would be the best place to get a set of floor mats?

is there any other Toyota model floor mats that would fit? would 50 series aurion floor mats fit into this model? or a camry floor mats from the same year model

also the cup holder divider part is missing, where could i get one of these?

Edited by kris42232

Best place would be the dealer for original equipment. Some dealers actually sell on Ebay and I've had excellent interactions with many over the years. I still believe Toyota sell mats for the 40 series as I've steadily watched the prices for 50 series mats go down over the years. They first started out at roughly $125 for the set and now they hover somewhere around $85. I'm thinking of grabbing another black set for my 50 series. The drivers one cops a beating. I put an old towel over it to stop it from getting to far gone and this seems to prolong it a bit, especially when it rains and you inadvertently step in mud or something. 

It's hard to get a good set second hand from a wrecker for example, so that's a shot duck for me. Aftermarket never fit properly and most look ugly too. So it's Genuine mats for me.

I have a set of 3D mats that fit snugly all the way around as a base protection to stop dirt and debris ending up in the pile and then  my original Toyota mats on top. Makes life of vacuuming a whole lot easier, believe me. You could spend up to an hour vacuuming dirty carpet. 

Hi Kris, I also would check out your nearest Toyota dealer for some mates, as always it depends on what your after and what you can afford to spend, I like the genuine as they fit perfectly and seem to wear very well compared to the cheap and nasty you find online or in parts stores.

As far as the divider for the console I would check if Toyota have any to get a price guide but also check out wreckers as it is the sort or part they would have when wrecking the car and should be fairly reasonable price wise, I like to hunt online so maybe start there as you can do that safely and see what is out there. Some good wreckers will also check for you through their system Australia wide.

Let us know how you get on

KAA

• Like 1