• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah not round your way...

its gay, no corollas ever wanna race me... cept jase :P

lol Give a little rev at the lights and everone will race you!

would there be any difference in an auto rolla, if you started in 1st then changed 2nd, this might sound like a nooby questions but never really known????

Just stereo atm, like i said missus car, and she more content on saving lol, but push push, shove shove, you no how its done

Edited by 2bnvd

umm... well i think the fact that you can hold your revs up higher and quickly drop the clutch will give you a better launch, but yeah if you do the 1-2-D think in an auto, you can keep your revs up just as high as a manual and it would probably change just as quick as a fast manual driver...

thing is you can only do that to the top of 2nd, then you gotta change to D and it gets all confused and starts to shift based on fuel efficiency...

yer done it a few times, and it gets much more better response, 1st and 2nd are really responsive, then go to drive and its like wtf do i do now lol

is it back for the gear box though

send me some tips for kickin toms ***** in a auto rolla lol

tom you have to give me the hints to

yer done it a few times, and it gets much more better response, 1st and 2nd are really responsive, then go to drive and its like wtf do i do now lol

is it back for the gear box though

send me some tips for kickin toms ***** in a auto rolla lol

tom you have to give me the hints to

ask "runX" his is an auto

I shall race you also. In stock trim, and once more with Injen CAI, excedy h/d clutch and buddyclub spec III racing muffler hehe (without the silencer in so we blow all four of our eardrums to hell hahahahaha).

Red goes faster huh pete lol

i heard that actually true rob............i wonder if theres a study to that...............hehehe

Red goes faster huh pete lol

It does bro! :)

particles create a stream line barrier around red hahaha!