TRD Strut BAR NSW only

i contacted mark a week ago. his best price was $350 per piece for a lot of 10. i told him his price was not competitive. good to see that he can now do $280.

Because Bruce is a nicer guy and his service is better. This Mark guy seems to charge more but im sure he only matched Bruce's price because he knew he would get nearly 10 strut bar sales. Im in retail too. I know what its like. I dont know Bruce but so far I find his service to be fantastic and his prices always competitive.

My 2c

I see it like this - Bruce was first to offer the lower price, the other guy is just matching. If that is not enough incentive to go with TRDsales, then how about the fact that he is the sole authorised distributor for Australasia, carries a large range, and appears willing to haggle on just about anything?

I'm going to deal with him directly in future - I've learnt my lesson.

I had the chance to enjoy dinner one evening with Bruce & Peekay. He is really trying to build TRD into something much bigger on our little side of the world. I think that really deserves our support!

Besides he's a nice guy to chat with, and really does give great service and still very fair pricing.

Hi there for NSW buyers head down to penrith toyota for 280 TRD strut bars.

I got people from the forum a discount, just go and tell them your from the forum and speak to a guy called Mark.

there used to be a guy @ penrith toyota spares, john butler. he got me the CAI, supposively first one in australia he sold it to me for cost price. he owns a 03 rolla stivo too and was always keen as mustard to research trd gear for ya, unfortunately i think hes no longer there.....

I agree. Put simply Bruce has supported us in getting things @ really competative prices as such anything i purchase will be through him .... probably even if it is a few bob more.

Cheers

Bill