Stupid Little Kids

howdy all...

little story for u all, from when was driving to work this morning, at about 4:30am.

going my normal way to work, there's a roundabout which i go straight through and then it curves up into a bridge about 50m down the road. going there this morning, come around the roundabout, its pitch black as there are no streetlights on, and onto the bridge, where i find some stupid little kids (im assuming cos its holidays) have left logs and big tree trunks and branches covering the entire road, probably about 30 or 40cm high. hit the brakes and swerved to the left hoping to avoid but the kids streched it all the way to the edge of the bridge, so i had nowhere to go but over the top of these branches. \

pulled over, did a quick check of my car cos i couldnt see much, then went and started pulling all the **** off the road (they were big branches too, i struggled to pull a couple off the road by myself!) and as i was cleaning the road, it was so dark i watched 3 more cars hit the same branches and almost me cos they couldnt see anything either. anyway rang the police told them to come down and clear the road and the continued to work, where i put the car up on the hoist (couple of hours later) and inspected the damage. looks like i need a new rim which ****s me, and i also dented some of the exhaust sheilds underneath.

so just letting u all know (esp canberrans) to keep an eye out for little ****s doing stuff in the holidays, and just warning u all the be careful! BTW, i wasnt even pushing it, cos i was still in the warming up stage of driving to work before i usually give it a bit in the cool air :P

but yeah, here's the pics and feel free to donate to the "buy michael a new wheel" foundation :P

Just hammer it back into shape.

tried that... went back in a bit, but not too much really

btw Grey-rolla, someone has recommended a guy here just now, rang me after i posted that dang, and yeah im gonna take it to him first and see what he can do... still s**ts me though

Normally they just bang it back, if there are any scratches, there might be some welding involved but yeh. Ive got my wheels repaired by this guy b4 and hes pretty and at a good price too, other places are too expensive. :P

yeah i see some very young kids(maybe 12 years old) on the street very late at night(about 1am) smoking, where is their parents?? shouldnt they be at home?? little s**ts trying to be eminem

Edited by sportiyo

sucks about your rim man! shame to see another white wheel get damaged :(

i almost hit a kid a few months ago.. i was driving down old northern road, about 2am, and the street lights were out... and these probably drunk kids who looked about 14 were all over the footpath... and when i got close, theres this kid holding his beer up in the middle of my lane... i just went straight round him, but if i hadnt been looking, and he hadn't moved in time (i was doing about 80), i would have flattened the little *****...

The parents of these kids should be doing their job and keeping their kids at hom....sigh.........its just gonna be an endless cycle.. when these kids grows up, their kids will be just like them...and we'll end up with more of these brats running around.......

don't u wish someone would just take them off the street and away from their useless parent and give them a decent home somewhere where they can grow up and be of some help to society...

The parents of these kids should be doing their job and keeping their kids at hom....sigh.........its just gonna be an endless cycle.. when these kids grows up, their kids will be just like them...and we'll end up with more of these brats running around.......

don't u wish someone would just take them off the street and away from their useless parent and give them a decent home somewhere where they can grow up and be of some help to society...

arnold.jpg

Being a "kid" myself all I can say is that some simply have no respect for others' property.

What're we doing with that busted rim mick 'cos its still just chillin in the middle of the floor...hahaha

Just to add to stupid little kids !! ..

The kids that live behind us threw bottles into all surrounding houses ...

glass bottles ..

so a few neighers paid them a visit !!!!!!!

Maybe they thought no one would find out :lol: