Are there any chicks in this forum??

Levinchiq

how do u know he was even talking about u guys? maybe he was just making a general statement

im always up at 4

am or pm mikey?...................and for the record u would have to leave by 6 to get there the same time as us............and mikey do u even know where it is?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it seems as though there is!!! and mish, i guess im awake at both 4am and 4 pm which is pretty ****

awwwww mikey..............then just drive up here..............u know u want too................ :P

well it seems as though there is!!! and mish, i guess im awake at both 4am and 4 pm which is pretty ****

awwwww mikey..............then just drive up here..............u know u want too................ :P

Yeh Mikey!! drive up then :P :D

Yeh Mikey!! drive up then :P :D

YEAH!!!

DO IT!

DO IT!

DO IT!

DO IT!

DO IT!

DO IT!

DO IT!

DO IT!

:P

haha yeah dont worry i've learned that :lol:

then just agreee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! easy...............and come then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................if u dont then we changing the date the time and the place........................:P

Whats this iv been reading? the girls are have ing a private meet?

How goes all? Lovely rain today! Pull off from evary traffic light SPiiiinnn!

Decided to go the back route there through the suburbs! Too many crazy driver s out there in the wet!

ok lets make ift official then..............u guys can come if u can up and out of bed that early...............and if u could be bopthered to go out the west and meet us there....................:)

the more the merrier i guess............................... ;)

what? where?

9th of July?

Penrith KKs?

9.30am?

umm i got a fundraising card for krispy kreme if u buy a dozen assorted u get a dozed plain for free................anyone wanna chip in?

Mish said shes treating us all! :)

hehehee.............i said i got the car come on pl its just $15................and u get 12 free........hehehe..........

i dont work sillies...................lets all just chip in for a few dozen donuts!!!