Levinchiq

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey girls add me to ur list !!

havent been on here in agesss... thanks to PHAT got me back on

hi!!!

its great to see more girls now!!! whats ur name msportivo? whats ur msn too?

hey girls add me to ur list !!

havent been on here in agesss... thanks to PHAT got me back on

No this is a pleasant surprize!!!! :D

Hey tom, I stepped out hardcore at that last circle out of canberra. Torque twist, never experienced it before. If you stay in lift, floor it and then back off the **** steps out lmfao. AND NONE OF YOU SAW IT!!! DAMN! I thought Mick would've but he didn't. Glad you got home safe man.

everyone wishes they could have come down just to see me... rob your stepping out was almost as cool as my major major wheel spin trying to get round that idiot... wooo i raped him up the hill.

good u enjoyed ur day yesterday!!...............tom says u guys r cool, so i guess that means u officiallty get an invite to the sydney ----------------->kiama cruise. hehehehehe

did any of u happen to take pics of ur canberra meet last night seeing as u were all together?

btw its michelle now.........hi becca if ur there!!

Yes show us pics!!!

Hey michelle lol im always here :ph34r:

heheheh..................morning!!

just finished cooking lunch.................i'm on a break now till i give the boys a bath......hehehehe

lunch today is soup for me... if my work is selling thai chicken soup that is...

just to put it out there:

kick juice bars sell the BEST thai chicken soup in the entire world. especially the one at north rocks.

Oh yumm.. ur always cooking and u always make me hungry :P

Wats for lunch today??

i cooked chicken soup too.........very yummy.......and the perfect day too to eat it its freezing............hehehe

tom any pics?

nah my camera is dead :(

time to buy a canon methinks...

it was a good night though, when the guys rocked up... much different vibe than the sydney meets... we all met at this bar called "lighthouse" (not THE lighthouse), played some pool while we waited for everyone to arrive, then got a feed. it was a very good chicked burger i had too... then we cruised through canberra and the boys took me a bit of the way up the freeway then peeled off and i kept going...

micky took me for a spin up around some crazy windy country road too, he pretty much never got out of lift :P ... and he almost wiped us out on a corner that was a little sharper than he thought! he's a very smooth driver though - props to micky! :D

all in all, a good day...

and omg, you know how micky has lots of corollas? i went to his place to pick up my car, there were like... 5 or something new corollas (including mine), mostly modified.. .and a slightly older one... it was awesome!

ok im done... IM GOING TO PICK UP MY CAI!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!

Been to lighthouse with a mate that lives in Canberra. It's a great little place where the Red Bull and Volka goes down a treat ;)

Got well maggotted, then found a shopping trolly on the way home and had some fun on every hill we could find in Belconnen :P

The Red Bull certainly gave us wings that night... or was it the Vodka :P

A mate and I were pi55ed after doing the Lighthouse and then the Pot Belly Bar on the way home. Found a tyre and rolled it down the hill, it ended up bouncing into the shell servo. Didn't see what happened next lol.

yeah the trolley ended up in one of the underground car parks (well against the door at the bottom of the hill anyway) of one of the apartment blocks, no cars were touched luckilly...