Sydney and Canberra --> Look here !!!

the website says $1,950 for a day... but i dont know that includes... probably not timing, or licences *if we need them* or rescue vehicles or anything... but still... i'll give them a ring when i can

I just recently attended a track day. I was informed to hire the track the whole day it costs $3000 all up. So obviously the more cars you get, the cheaper it is. However obviously the more cars you get, the less track time you have as your only allowed out in packs of 8-10 cas at a time. 30 cars is a good number.

Myself and Daniel are enquiring about it now guys... From what daniel tells me, the wait for the track is a while... maybe a couple of months but i think that will work in our favour, gives more time for people to get ready...

Also it looks like it will have to be a weekday... most probably friday, as weekends are $2000 extra per day.

oh and i have also just had a look at thier website too. The prices we have been told verbally do not match up with the site listed prices, so ofcourse we are double checking what it will cost us for an entire day with all the things nessesary such as licences/insurance what ever the case might be.

well guys as cam said i would get some info about the track days i will start with price $3249 to book the track for a day during the week that cost includes ambulance insurance and track permit for the day its extra $1000 book it on weekend and is very hard to get in. Also timing for the day cost $15 min of 25 is needed for that. So thats $123.30 for the day all up if 30 cars comes.

Next is accommodation its $18.50 per nite there is 35 beds available 4 beds in each room the place is right next door to the track showers toilets etc are there.

any questions just pm me.

cheers

Dan

Guest Guest

Hey Guys,

Yeah i am up for this....pending dates :)

I will keep in touch with the Canberra boys and hopefully it will be a good turn out

My bad, i should sign in first....hehehe

So again....

Hey Guys,

Yeah i am up for this....pending dates :)

I will keep in touch with the Canberra boys and hopefully it will be a good turn out

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe able to also get some of the Canberra Rolla Club guys interested as well, once you have a date I will post it on the forum and see if we get some takers.

G'day maaaate!

Sorry the ACT9's couldn't make it to the last Rolla Club meet, I'll be honest it would send a shiver up my spine to see some old school pristine corolla's/celica's etc! Keep posting mate!

Maybe able to also get some of the Canberra Rolla Club guys interested as well, once you have a date I will post it on the forum and see if we get some takers.

G'day maaaate!

Sorry the ACT9's couldn't make it to the last Rolla Club meet, I'll be honest it would send a shiver up my spine to see some old school pristine corolla's/celica's etc! Keep posting mate!

Why?? maybe because an old school supacharged 5K powered KE coupe, or a V6 old school rolla may just show the new ones up on the track. Not just old school in Rolla club, got some new school stuff as well.

The new school being wrong wheel drive sends a shiver up my spine :P

And what Celica's?????? no Celica's in rolla club, just rolla's or rolla based cars including some rolla based imports. Only new school rally cars need to run Celica stuff :P

So when is this going to happen??? Need a date for our guys so I can give you numbers.

Ummmm.....Trendact,

When our good friend Rob said "shiver down my spine" he meant that in a good way, not in an attacking way.

Rob likes the old skool Corollas and actually has plans to build one someday in the not too distant future.

He wasn't dissing your car(s) nor have any of the people here.

Thanks for telling us how you feel though and thanks for the smileys to make it look light hearted.

Sorry if you've been mislead to believe we look down on the older stuff or something, but that was never the case.

No hard feelings though, hope to see you at the cruise!

Ummmm.....Trendact,

When our good friend Rob said "shiver down my spine" he meant that in a good way, not in an attacking way.

Rob likes the old skool Corollas and actually has plans to build one someday in the not too distant future.

He wasn't dissing your car(s) nor have any of the people here.

Thanks for telling us how you feel though and thanks for the smileys to make it look light hearted.

Sorry if you've been mislead to believe we look down on the older stuff or something, but that was never the case.

No hard feelings though, hope to see you at the cruise!

Ummmmm........ mate it was light harted :rolleyes: I have also owned a new school rolla, just now chose to race old school.

Still need a date but.............

Edited by Trendact