EOI: Queensland Cruise

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS -----> http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...ndpost&p=101159

ohh and i took individual pics of all the cars too/... not great but pm me if you want the full sized ones (1024x768) emailed to you

ohh and the vids... they are pretty big.... need to find a program to make them smaller to post them up here... and a program to edit out my laugh

Edited by HDACHE

Great photos. How scary is that bit of single lane road in the photo where one side is cliff and the other nothing. Did you get the passenger to tell you how huge the drop was on the other side. Luckily I always seem to have a slower driver in front of me (so never pushed it up there and first time was at night) as that's one bit of road you don't want to make a mistake on.

Took that same drive when I was up there at the start of the year :D

The spot on top of Mt Tambourine where you were sitting is just awesome, we had 3 hang-gliders come in when we were there, was awesome to see. The wineries up there aren't bad either, though only the Merlot is worthwhile as the climate is too warm and himid/frosty for anything else with any geat success. But the schnapps at the distillery is AWESOME!!!!

Damn Q1 is big...

Good to see you guys had a great time and is there such a thing as a cruise that Nothy every keeps his bonnet down :rolleyes:

Great photos guys!!! but i know theres more!! so keep'em coming :D :D esp the action shots!

That was a Super cruise. Loved riping through the tight corners and hairpins :lol: and that single lane off the cliff stuff was tops... but very easy to get distracted by the views up there :lol:

So whens the next cruise?! :D ;)

Having a lil computer trouble atm..... and so is the idiot behind the keyboard :P But they are coming!!

Bren, I'll try and stop over tomorrow after work and help out....

BTW - looks like Saturday is on. (Permission from the missus....)

Having a lil computer trouble atm..... and so is the idiot behind the keyboard :P But they are coming!!

what about sunday??

All Toyota Day - Sunday, 11 June, 2006

what about sunday??

All Toyota Day - Sunday, 11 June, 2006

Saturday is preparation day for Sunday ;)

Yeah Donna, you can't just run your car under a hose and expect it to be trophy winning readiness. Hours of blood sweat and maccas goes into these events. (And lots of farts and burps)...

Yeah Donna, you can't just run your car under a hose and expect it to be trophy winning redness. Hours of blood sweat and maccas goes into these events. (And lots of farts and burps)...

fixed for you Azza ;) :P

Yeah Donna, you can't just run your car under a hose and expect it to be trophy winning readiness. Hours of blood sweat and maccas goes into these events. (And lots of farts and burps)...

thats ok, i will be cleaning inside and out and up and down... possibly even getting into the engine bay...... ^_^ if its lucky