My New Camera

oodee

y doesn't all this funky stuff happen when i am there

when you come back Mr Shao you can be resident photographer, you are soooo much better than me :D i'd prefer for you to do it

Just Shao Photography ;) that sounds much better

u're not doing too bad!

for me, it's gonna be a loooOOOooong wait, i'm afraid :(

y doesn't all this funky stuff happen when i am there

cause you hardly ever came out on a Thursday night ;) :P

but i did!

May I say first, donna that the shot of Ash's car looks good. I have been experimenting with lens delay and stuff too...nice shot...

Shoa - When you were here you hardley ever turned up on Thursday's so blah :P and if I remember correctly, the last Thursday you came was when Dave came up from Sysney and Corey had to ring you to get you to come for the photo's.....

Besides, your cameras are too expensive so we don't want you to show us up either.... :P

Thats just caused by long exposure times. ie. shutter remains open longer so more light can be picked up over time. So any thing bright which goes past the lense will cause that 'streaking' effect.

I agree its a good shot, if only the wheel were turned the other way...

Most digi's have a setting for shutter speed. My little $300 Sony does and it's heaps fun.

Here's a photo I took of the Eiffel Tower when I was in Paris recently. I had set the shutter to stay open a fraction longer than norm, but because I was holding it freehand and it was 2degrees outside and I didn't have gloves on, it kinda didn't work out the way I wanted it to, but it's still a damn good photo in my opinion....

gallery_421_19_44806.jpg

I've reduced the size to save some space, but it still looks good I reckon (even if I am the only one to blow my own trumpet.... :P

French pattiseries...awwwesome. Please tell me you had some croqumbouche azza? Or at least some petite fours? *** I love french pastries lol

I was more interested in having a beer at Maccas with my Big Mac... man, I miss that.

I actually didn't get too much into the pastries. I had a couple, but the hotel we stayed at provided breakky each morning so I kinda filled up on Croissants there and didn't feel too much like pastries when we were out and about....