x-force muffler

Hi guys,

Has anyone got the x-force muffler installed? If so which model and how much do they worth? I'm also looking at the Apexi "Dunk" but it cost twice the money, is it woth it?

Thanks Guys

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

search it dude ..

pretty much every exhaust thread has something about xforce mufflers ....

including ones I posted on.... which contain which model and how much for installation ..

search just the word "force" or exhaust .... info will be there...

just need to take the time to look through them ...

but on the apexi .. i have no idea ..

im buying an xforce in the next couple of weeks... i can get them for $185 each i think for most of their muffler range if you're interested... the only other price ive heard is $240 from castle hill exhaust centre, and they are pretty well priced as far as i know...

they are pretty good sounding mufflers for the price, but i dont know about power, never experienced one... jason you still gotta take me for a drive so i know what its like... otherwise ill just buy the exhaust myself..

im buying an xforce in the next couple of weeks... i can get them for $185 each i think for most of their muffler range if you're interested... the only other price ive heard is $240 from castle hill exhaust centre, and they are pretty well priced as far as i know...

they are pretty good sounding mufflers for the price, but i dont know about power, never experienced one... jason you still gotta take me for a drive so i know what its like... otherwise ill just buy the exhaust myself..

on sat .. you can give it a go

go apexi n1 :)

niceeeeeeeee sounding muffler + my butt dyno says gained some power

The N1 is too expensive $500+ just for the muffler :( How about the Apexi Dunk? I can get this a lot cheaper

I got the XForce twin loop one.

Not the sexiest muffler out there, but it sure is dam quite.

Got mine installed for $280 flanged. But that's down here in Melbourne.

Edited by Rainman

What is Apexi Dunk? X-Force twinloop looks good in my opinion. if you hide the 2ndary piping on the canister, it looks like an ordinary muffler. Don't forget, this is a very good copy of Mugen twinloop muffler - infact I was told by what is now Toda Australia, it made more power than Mugen (somehow).

Edited by Danz

Don't get me wrong... I love the XForce TwinLoop :D Great sound, not too loud. Except when you open her up above 3k rpm, that's when you hear her :D Love it. Money well spent (for me anyway).

Even though I think I got ripped off :lol::lol::lol:

But yeah, if you live in an area where noise is a factor; a big no no; then the XForce TwinLoop is the way to go with a good price. Unless you're will to spend over $500 and get a remus.

i dont know..

ive been deciding...

can anyone tell me whether the X-force will fit straight on our 1ZZ???

from the search i did ages ago...

all the apexi's muffler wont fit on the 1ZZ.. unless... u get 2 1/4inch mandrel bent exhaust... (according to the other guy... obsezzion i think, he got the apexi N1 installed.. with the 2 1/4 mendrel... $700-800)

coz all 1ZZ r like 2 inch.. and sportivos r 2 1/4 inch...

one question

does an extra 1/4 inch in the mandrel increase the performance??

vvti16v i guess urs a 1ZZ right? i dun think i saw the DUNK from the site.. but anyway.. it might need some adjustment too... so.. its not double the price for sure...

btw.. DANZ what are you using?

Edited by XploShun

x-force dont have bolt on application, but it doesn't matter as it is cheap to make the piping.

I am using cheap redback muffler.

ooicic!!

anyway whats a mandrel bent??? does it make a difference for a 1ZZ to change it to 2.25 inch?

coz from obzession... .. it improved the car alot with the apexi N1 and the 2 1/4 inch... like before.. the car only went to 130 n it dies... but after he got it.. 160 n keeps going.......he described it as if its a master piece or something...

at 1st wanted to buy the apexi ws... but since its soo expensive to just to install it... i might join your group buy for a x force... Vtti16v...

the brand apexi... sounds sooo temptin tho.. :P hahaha

is it worth paying 800 for the performance and sound?

and what is cheap?? id thought nothing on your car is cheap!!! :P :lol:

Edited by XploShun

i dont know..

ive been deciding...

can anyone tell me whether the X-force will fit straight on our 1ZZ???

from the search i did ages ago...

all the apexi's muffler wont fit on the 1ZZ.. unless... u get 2 1/4inch mandrel bent exhaust... (according to the other guy... obsezzion i think, he got the apexi N1 installed.. with the 2 1/4 mendrel... $700-800)

coz all 1ZZ r like 2 inch.. and sportivos r 2 1/4 inch...

one question

does an extra 1/4 inch in the mandrel increase the performance??

vvti16v i guess urs a 1ZZ right? i dun think i saw the DUNK from the site.. but anyway.. it might need some adjustment too... so.. its not double the price for sure...

btw.. DANZ what are you using?

The twin loop is a universial muffler, which means they will need to make a piece of pipe that will connect to our existing flange. We might a discount on the installation if we go together, I think I will be doing a CAT back installation with mendrel but not stainless steel.

x-force dont have bolt on application, but it doesn't matter as it is cheap to make the piping.

I am using cheap redback muffler.

ooicic!!

anyway whats a mandrel bent??? does it make a difference for a 1ZZ to change it to 2.25 inch?

coz from obzession... .. it improved the car alot with the apexi N1 and the 2 1/4 inch... like before.. the car only went to 130 n it dies... but after he got it.. 160 n keeps going.......he described it as if its a master piece or something...

at 1st wanted to buy the apexi ws... but since its soo expensive to just to install it... i might join your group buy for a x force... Vtti16v...

the brand apexi... sounds sooo temptin tho.. :P hahaha

is it worth paying 800 for the performance and sound?

and what is cheap?? id thought nothing on your car is cheap!!! :P :lol:

I never said all the parts in my car are expensive. Its a cheap muffler that I have atm, i am going for WS in future.