x-force muffler

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i was wondering, is there any different in performance between, headerback (extractor) or cat back? Also does anyone know roughly how much it will cost for header back and cat back? Im planning to do the camcon :D

Cheers

how bout a sportivo exhaust on a 1zz?

is it any louder? or does it sound stock? i know it provides decent gains, but i want something that is noticable at idle, and then makes noise when you stick your foot down...

is it any louder? or does it sound stock? i know it provides decent gains, but i want something that is noticable at idle, and then makes noise when you stick your foot down...

with the full stivo exhaust set up it sounds normal. Ask SYXxPAC

is there any particular brands or specs of resonator you should go for to get best performance and sound? or are they pretty much all the same?

and how much are they likely to cost?

i dunno how much it costs but ive got a lukey one

is there any particular brands or specs of resonator you should go for to get best performance and sound? or are they pretty much all the same?

and how much are they likely to cost?

i dunno how much it costs but ive got a lukey one

Lukey are top notch!

Tom, quite seriously if you can pick up a stock stivo exhaust, do it!!!!

yes .. do it ..

if I had my time again I would have gone down this route !!

yes .. do it ..

why??

Does this mean we should get a 2inch exhaust just like the stivo rather than a 2.25inch??

Does this mean we should get a 2inch exhaust just like the stivo rather than a 2.25inch??

2" would keep the exhaust gas speed up higher(when compared to 2.25"), so the car should be a bit better on gas, and if 2" is bigger than stock, then yeah, it should be better if you are doing other mods that will mean you need more exhaust flow.

yes .. do it ..

why??

$$ v power ...

and this is just my opinion ... I dont feel that there would be any significant difference .. either way .. weather I had a stivo exhaust or the x force ....

so on that point the stivo exhaust is at a better price point ..

also I think that it would be quieter ... and not that I dont enjoy the noise .. i love it ... just that ever so slightly would be good ... ( this point is debateable as if I had a stivo exhaust i may still want it louder !...

and lastly I reckon if I had a stivo exhaust I would be able to lower my car and still get up the drive way ... some thing I cant do at the moment !!!

hope that makes some kinda sense

i still stand by my question:

is a sportivo exhaust 2 or 2.25?

I'll quote myself a few posts up...

"2" would keep the exhaust gas speed up higher(when compared to 2.25"), so the car should be a bit better on gas, and if 2" is bigger than stock, then yeah, it should be better if you are doing other mods that will mean you need more exhaust flow."

yeah but i wanted to know what stock is... whether the stock sportivo muffler had an input diameter of 2" or 2.25"

i was considering putting a sportivo exhaust on a 1zz, but i dont know if i will anymore..

yeah but i wanted to know what stock is... whether the stock sportivo muffler had an input diameter of 2" or 2.25"

i was considering putting a sportivo exhaust on a 1zz, but i dont know if i will anymore..

I did some searching on this forum and what I belive is: (Please correct me if i'm wrong)

1ZZE stock is 1.75"

2ZZE stock is 2"

That is why I was asking if we should get the 2" for the 1ZZ.

yes .. do it ..

why??

$$ v power ...

and this is just my opinion ... I dont feel that there would be any significant difference .. either way .. weather I had a stivo exhaust or the x force ....

so on that point the stivo exhaust is at a better price point ..

also I think that it would be quieter ... and not that I dont enjoy the noise .. i love it ... just that ever so slightly would be good ... ( this point is debateable as if I had a stivo exhaust i may still want it louder !...

and lastly I reckon if I had a stivo exhaust I would be able to lower my car and still get up the drive way ... some thing I cant do at the moment !!!

hope that makes some kinda sense

Fair enough!

Im happy with the system. Works well on my rolla!

Well all i have to do is get my finances in order now and ill be one of the first stivo drivers *Hopefully* to have a twinloop fitted.

Nice!! i havent seen any in SYD with the win loop on a stivo