Factory Runx HID Kit

I am ready to order a new 4300K HID kit for my stivo (I had 6000K before but was a bit bright and made me nervous around cops), and then recently discovered that you can get factory HID lights in the jap spec corolla. Id feel more comfortable if I bought factory HID lights rather than aftermarket ones. Does any1 know how we can order a set of these.

http://toyota.jp/corollarunx/x_hidselection/

I am ready to order a new 4300K HID kit for my stivo (I had 6000K before but was a bit bright and made me nervous around cops), and then recently discovered that you can get factory HID lights in the jap spec corolla. Id feel more comfortable if I bought factory HID lights rather than aftermarket ones. Does any1 know how we can order a set of these.

Hey bro do u wanna sell ur old ones??? :D i like 6000k

Hey bro do u wanna sell ur old ones??? :D i like 6000k

Already Sold

these would be a genuine toyota jp part, so you need to find a part number or somthing like that.

Yep, you'll need the part number to make things a lot easier.

I'll try find it for you. I remember I had it somewhere.

haha, retail $3500 NZD... I have a guy who works for them who is looking at what he can get them for, he thinks ~$1500NZD but will get back to me.

Here in NZ, the HID bulb replacements are highly illegal, and the fines are very high for having them, but if you have the whole light assembly(rather than just the bulb kit), they are fully legal... odd laws suck.

Interestingly enough, can one of you guys with a Sportivo send me through the full chassis code, the

zze122 -XXXXXX thing... the toyota guy I know reckons that the zze122 shouldn't have the 2zz.

so will it fit the 2zz facelift???

i know the fittings on the pre and post face lift headlights are fairly different so id say it would be model specific..

my toyota mate reckons that all the zze12X stuff will fit on each version, the problems you will run into will be things like are the panels the right ones to fit with those lights... the zze122 black rear lights from some other thread will fit on the zze123, but the headlights from a Matrix will not fit unless you change the entire front panels and bumper etc, as it all fits together...

I am only repeating what I've been told.

oh, fittings I'm not so sure about, but they're "just a simple re-wire" and it'd be sorted, but physically they should fit.

Edited by barryogen

so will it fit the 2zz facelift???

i know the fittings on the pre and post face lift headlights are fairly different so id say it would be model specific..

my toyota mate reckons that all the zze12X stuff will fit on each version, the problems you will run into will be things like are the panels the right ones to fit with those lights... the zze122 black rear lights from some other thread will fit on the zze123, but the headlights from a Matrix will not fit unless you change the entire front panels and bumper etc, as it all fits together...

I am only repeating what I've been told.

oh, fittings I'm not so sure about, but they're "just a simple re-wire" and it'd be sorted, but physically they should fit.

Headlights between pre facelift and facelift models are totally different and the whole front bumper assembly and front guards are different as well. All tail lights will be interchangable but just need some minor wiring and plug changes.