Newcastle Cruise

i realise this in the wrong spot.... but its not me organising a cruise.... its me asking when all of you will come to newcastle for one.... the SRC was here last night... it was a good night, except for them only being here for 2 hours.... :blink:

there were only 3 new model rollas in attendance, and one of them was mine...... i am hoping to catch up with some like model rolla owners to compare notes about mods and looks....

let me know what you all think :)

yeah one of these days we'll head up the O.P, go through the entrance and up to newcastle to meet up with our fellow intercity NSW corolla buddies :D

not for a while though, i gotta save up for the next tank of petrol... going to penrith takes more than i thought...

yeah one of these days we'll head up the O.P, go through the entrance and up to newcastle to meet up with our fellow intercity NSW corolla buddies :D

not for a while though, i gotta save up for the next tank of petrol... going to penrith takes more than i thought...

How much petrol did u go through?

i went through 1/4 tank to get to penrith from Yennora and back lol

common mate !!! ... we still have brissie to drive to ... in like 1 month !!!

Hey Hey - Newcastle sounds great - I'm up for it for sure...

Since we're already through Mid-May how about we make this one Mid-June...

Say Sat 17th June or Sun the 18th..

Either way I'm up for it...

SAL33M :)

hmmm, this is more my neck of the woods.

I would be in this if it was a go, for sure. Unfortunately i do not think you would get much of a turnout from anyone in Newcastle, there are not many 9th gen rolla enthusiests there (stivo or otherwise).

btw, jade, do u go to Newcastle Uni? I saw a riced red rolla that looked alot like yours the other day...

Pity you guys missed the terrigal cruise. We had about 60 corollas show up. Was a fantastic day. Keep an eye out, i will be organising another big cruise soon. Thinking of going north again due to the fact its getting cold and dont think many people are keen to head south :P

Drove up to newcastle and the entrance today for work is a nice drive on the F3! but i think the pacific highway would be so much more entertaining!