Finance Broker?

Hi, does anyone here know of a GOOD finance broker for a personal/car loan up to $20,000? It is for my fiancee and is a bit of a hard one becuause she is a temporary resident until July when we get married. Thanks!

The Commonwealth just said not until she is married. Aussie Car loans said they would give it to her the day she is married. Aussie also said (which I can't see why this is) since her Visa doesn't have an expiry date they can't do it now because she could leave the country at any time but if she had a 4 year Visa she could get a 3 year loan! I told them that she could sleave the country anyway on a 4 year Visa. I told them I can leave the country too! I think they all just like to put you in the too hard basket...

Edited by Scotty Tav

Residency and job stability (time in the job) are two of the biggest point scorers in the approval process.

You may get some one to approve a loan but it would most likely be at very high rates.

As you are getting married (and if your credit rating is not up the ****ter) then you should just go co borrower with her. I'm sure that would get you through and get bank rates.

What about that Jock Guy from Xenium the BAD CREDIT EXPERTS? :P

Hear it on the radio all the time. LOL

But seriously, it will be hard for your fiancee to get a loan seeing that she is only a temp resident till you guys get married.

Non of the lending institutions like that idea very much (hell life insurance companies dont even wanna insure temp residents).

This is because being a temp resident you could be told to go home any time (not saying it happens, but its a possibility) and then who would the lender go to, to get the money back?

Maybe if you went as a guarantor it would help so that they know they can chase you up in case she ever went back overseas.