M3 mirror

hi guys, i found this M3 mirror for corolla.do you think it will fit on our corolla?if me, i dont think there's any reason why it shouldnt fit.do you guys agree with me?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-05-TOYOTA-COROLLA-M3-CARBON-FIBER-POWER-SIDE-MIRRORS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33649QQitemZ8065558116QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD2V

im thinking of buying this, what do you guys reckon>?

yeah i check it out ;

Interchangeable Led color (Blue and White)

unless u are able to change the led colors to amber then it shouldnt be a problem....

they look good and i am also looking for a set to match my carbon fibre bonnet...

but haventc come across any as yet.

ohh ic...are you sure its illegal for the xenon and blue?why is that?ic...well if you guys think that its worth it...i'll guess cant hold my self from buying it.hahah...it will be very coo!!

thanks INDCENT! they have it in cf, why dun you just buy them.?its quite cheap...

have you check it out?do you think this is a good mirror?or do you think that its not worth it?:P just wanna check it before i buy it.

I think it would look great if you had a carbon fibre bonnet too since your car is white :D

We need Rob to photoshop those onto a Corolla to see what they look like first :)

I've always wanted m3 lights. Went the LED strip option but they didn't have the right colour. Went the mirror cover way but it didn't fit the facelift models. Looks like direct replacement it has to be.

yeah probably i would change my hood to CF hood, but i think that will cost me heaps haha...since i dont have much money...^_^ yeah that one looks indcent but still the one i posted is better coz its CF...dont you think so?

the one you posted, for me personally i kinda dont like the design.its..how can i put it...weird? maybe i dont know thats for me personally.

INDCENT...if you like those.check out this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-05-TOYOT...sspagenameZWD2V

Edited by CoRroLLa-JAHAT

the base plates should be the same across the board for the zze rollas.

a few things to note tho. the m3 style mirrors are tiny. pain in the bum when u're parking. and pain coz your blindspot will be bigger. some ppl can live with it. some ppl can't. the other thing to note is if it's RHD or LHD, the mirror surface is different.

hope that helps

did you guys notice on the mirrors they call them Carbon Fibre, but in the description they say

# Comes with Carbon Fiber look

# Made of high quality (Paintable) ABS plastic

I hate fake carbon... it's just lame, it's like adding a plastic wing to a car, it looks the prt, but does 2/5s of fsck all