imported HiAce Commuter slide door glass replacement

RyanRobert

Hello all, I am having difficulty sourcing replacement glass for my Japanese import 4x4 Hiace Commuter (see model specifics below)

I shattered 2 of the glass panels on the passenger side slide door in the same day 😭 whilst brush cutting.
having called the top three automotive glass replacement companies on google, I am left feeling a little lost.
As its an import, they do not stock glass for my vehicle. I have tried some spare part websites but still cannot find the 2 pieces of glass anywhere. . (please see attached photo)

My questions are as follows:

• Does anyone here know of an automotive supplier that could help me find the right glass that i need?

AND/OR 

• if the current 3 piece assembly could be changed for a single piece of glass that seems to be more common, and if so how do i go about finding the dimensions/number of the glass required to ask the automotive glass replacement company? 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, many thanks 

Ryan 

::

Toyota HiAce Commuter 2000
MODEL: CBF-TRH228B-LEPDK
Year: 2008
Shape: FCV
Capacity: 2693ml
Engine: 2TR-FE (1TR1711207)
Tare: 2230

PXL_20221115_032630822~2.jpg

I dare say that the side glass conversions are done by a third party supplier to Toyota.

Being a Grey Import, said third party suppliers may not exist here. Another option you could try are those companies who do bespoke canopies for Utes, dual cabs etc. Some I've seen have sliding side glass options, so you could be in luck there.

Auto glass people are primarily those who do front, back and side glass for passenger sedans. If you've been unlucky with those sliding windows, then I dare say you won't find anyone specific seeing you've already tried. Unless someone else here who knows first hand and can chime in.

Hope you get it sorted.